Update 3.5.10-A Patch Notes

In Elite, these heroes only appear at 1 stage

1 Like

People are still playing that game with no update? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: If it is the case then it is so weirdā€¦

Was s19. Now s18.

We have endured months of the double updates coming from s19 going to s18. Many people have simply quit rather than trying to stay and ride out the hard part of preparing for the update. But we did it ā€¦ we hung through there and got through the mergeā€¦ and youā€™re rewarding us by horrible deals with less stamina and subjecting us to the same thing again?

Quite simplyā€¦ it is too much, too soon.

If this is truly whatā€™s in store, why not stop advancing the higher server for a month and let us catch up that way? If itā€™s the dollar PB is concerned aboutā€¦ Give s18 the deals back. We buy when we get them.

This double update thing is absolutely horrible and the game will continue to lose people :cry:

10 Likes

Hello @Loutre how are you??
The game is so cool with all new characters and stuff, but we have 2 years asking for a slow down cap increase.
I know there are many players waiting for new updates to level up their teams, but most of players are FtP and the gap with the big whales is just too much. Guild wars, Coli and Arena are not even competitive for some big guilds.
My suggestion is that you could increase the team level every 4 weeks as it has been, but the rarity increases could be every 6 weeks, so in 12 weeks we will have 3 level increases and 2 rarity increases.
The badges are more and more expensive, and that would help all players to get them a little easier.

6 Likes

I have loved this game and this would be my first postā€¦ butā€¦ I canā€™t believe you guys are doing this to us again on server 19. Keeping servers up as a cost but pennies compared to what u make. This is driving all the free to play out and even loyal pay to play. This is ridiculous. Use Google cloud and turn on a server when u need for load balancing. With server off ā€¦ you donā€™t even have to payā€¦ Going this route u might as just merge all the servers with s1 and end up having one server which would only be s1 players since s2 and the rest would just retireā€¦ you seriously canā€™t make us do this again.

6 Likes

Seriously, horrible decision to shove double cap raise back on S19 (now server 18).

I have nothing more to say, just very upset that another opportunity is being taken to push us further behind while surely we will receive no compensation. Youā€™re gonna run out of players to merge if you keep ignoring us. Ridiculous.

Double caps, double content. The math is not complicated

20 Likes

As a s19 now s18 player, the double raises for 3 months killed a bunch of the community. Now with yellow badges being so demanding and codebase, there is literally no way to keep up with yellow skills without paying a lot.

If PB wants to make double cap raise then I DEMAND 30 days worth of codebase rewards or Iā€™m out.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh.

I am so behind on the campaign.

3 Likes

Another cap yet go.you. ps 275 costs a fortune what about reducing cost games do unbalanced. To much to enhance. To much to hire mercs
To much badge and stamina costs and skills costs are ridiculous to

2 Likes

They should merge all servers and depending on total power of there guildā€¦ put the people and guild where they compete with same power ranking in a range. Then u only face people in ur range and dependent on either war rank or total powerā€¦ rank up. Makes for more competition and allows guilds to slowly go up and rank the guild as a whole. Then at least every guild and person from every server isnā€™t push to playā€¦ or quitā€¦ it is ridiculousā€¦

Merge 1,2 and 5

2 Likes

Those suggestions were being made to PerBlue by hundreds of players over the course of the past 3 and a half years.
I guess they did the math and the revenue wasnā€™t feasible.
I still donā€™t believe Polarisā€™ statement that if the cap raises are being pushed to 5 or 6 weeks people were quitting the game. But this is what he stated back then and confirmed, that the numbers were suggesting that player contentment became worse if caps were pushed to a later date.
Since the player base donā€™t have any metrics to prove otherwiseā€¦

2 Likes

Those poor newer serversā€¦thatā€™s just horrible. Why not give the older servers some new content to chew on, but not raise our level cap? I can always level Ralph or Frozone if I get bored lol Or give us a new collection or two. I wouldnā€™t mind that.

Are those newer servers going to continue to get those insanely unfair deals? You know the onesā€¦less everything in the first place, and even less if youā€™ve recently spent money? Thatā€™s the bull people should be yelling about. Stamina costs and deals should be the same across the board, for everyone. Period.

The game is broken. Iā€™ve faced it. Canā€™t figure out why Iā€™m still hanging around.

4 Likes

:sob:

Here is an idea:

Just donā€™t give servers 1-13 cap raises for a few months and the gap will close itself sooner or later. Those double cap raises are just bad for those who are going through them.

I especially feel for servers 14 and 18, who seem to be going to be merged with servers who have had way more time to get where they are at now. Iā€™m luckily in 21, so merge would be more likely with 22 (and 23/24), but I do feel for 14 and 18 especially.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve frequently expressed skepticism over PerBlueā€™s claims of significant numbers of players quitting whenever it takes even 5 weeks for a cap raise, and Iā€™m doubly skeptical that slowing down cap raises will drive away more players than having double cap raises for months on end on some servers. But this:

You really donā€™t think there would be loads of players quitting if there were no cap raises for four or five months? While some players would use the lull to work on long-neglected heroes (like me; you have no idea how much I would love being able to use even half the roster, rather than one-fifth), many others, perhaps most, wouldnā€™t be interested in doing so and would soon grow bored with no advancement possible.

Personally, given the lack of time to develop and implement a better solution, I think a compromise of sorts would minimize player loss: extend the period between cap raises to six weeks, and make it a double cap raise for servers that need to catch up. Give servers that get the double raises more bonus days and items to cope, and schedule the new trials and other special events for the last four weeks of the six-week period, to give the insta-maxing players something to look forward to.

(Long term, I do actually think it would be best if PerBlue slowed down the cap raises significantly, or even eventually stopped them, and instead focused on new content, new events, and new contests to drive player engagement; but given the potentially-infinite nature of the Hub map and the lack of meaningful progress in the campaign story, it does look like PerBlue intends to keep raising caps and adding to the map and the story regularly until the game ends.)

7 Likes

yeah, this has been suggested soooo many times and seems to be universally popular with everyone whoā€™s been asked.

as was said at the time, running a ā€˜trialā€™ 5 week gap over the Christmas/New Year break, at the start of a global pandemic, and immediately following a few game-changing adjustments to heroes and the entire deal system, was hardly a reliable test yet seems to be used at every opportunity as ā€˜proofā€™ that a longer gap directly causes quitting players :thinking:

10 Likes

Yeah this could work as well, as that would essentially be a cap raise per 3 weeks. If Badge Boosters crates would be boosted to include badges from the last patch I think players would survive it.

4 Likes

Or take some timeā€¦ give the newer servers a new level cap every 4 weeks and the older servers every 6 weeks

2 Likes

Yeah @Loutre this is worth considering. In one of the top guilds on the servers and regular spenders undoubtedly vip 20 are talking about leaving over thisā€¦ This is just too much

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney