Update 3.5.10-A Patch Notes

We are getting a DOUBLE level cap increase to HELP us merge? Woaw, you guys are so generous… WTF.

Everyone: Please slow down with the level cap increases
Perblue: Oh yeah. Get this double level cap increase huntyyy, werk momma!!11

6 Likes

@Phal… I said it sometime before that the PerBlue team is doing that to ensure nobody reaches “100% completion” aka all characters with max cap and easy to reach the next cap when available.

Hence why:

1. Cap raises will never stop
  2. Frequent spenders are getting bad deals (which prevents them from effortless “completion”)
  1. Double level caps for newer servers to stabilize income

I mean, the maths is easy there, it’s just money. Can’t cash in from someone with said “100% completion”.

Look at the Guaranteed Cosmetic Deals - there is just enough Cosmetics to get running and buying the deals. If you have them all, you just need those for new heroes’ avatars and new badge avatars and thus the expenditure lowers to an immaterial one. That’s what the team is trying to actively avoid - whales having an immaterial expenditure.

4 Likes

When I read you points, it seems like PB want to limit the amount of spenders who are maxed star and memory stars which only wait till new characters come out to max them instantly by resetting in black market or memory mart. That’s like less then 1 percent of the people on a server. But you want to screw the other 99.999 percent. When I read what you are saying… for those who are say VIP 15-20… You have been spending a lot so screw you … stop spending and do bare minimum till u merge and merge till everyone is in server 1. Then we will give you deals that is correct again. We as PB want to get new spenders with these amazing deals… but since you have been spending a lot. Retire and don’t spend till all servers are merged. Only spend on daily deal, mega Daily deal and diamond quest till all the servers are merged to one, then we will put it back to what it was so u can final buy stamina at price it should be. I guess I gonna stop spending and wait till we all merge with s1. Thank for clearing it up. Just need to know when I can come back as s1 so I don’t have to waste time on all the characters till we merge then. At least I’ll know which I need to work on without spending so much to figure out which one is top tier.

3 Likes

Honestly, I am not so sure this outcome will happen :grimacing:

4 Likes

Yeah, the fact that worst deals in s1 at the same cap were better than best deals in s22 is enough proof

1 Like

Will be some special gifts, like stamina? For all members to help from the game? Something need to be gift from game to players. Like other world wide games do to their players.

3 Likes

I’m from server 14. So, because server 14 is receiving double content. Will server 14 get anything? like being able to choose 1 or 5 or 10 or 15 heroes for the maximum level & skill? or have a lot of staminas, diamonds & coins? or something that makes me & the people on server 14 happy?

4 Likes

No, it never happened before… and it will never happen.

The only one receiving something… is PB and it’s money.

2 Likes

I asked similar question. It be good from them.

If they read Emil Zola’s book than they understand what people in game means to them.
We are nation here, not random “players”.

Making some “payers” stronger pull many people to left and to slowly stop to play the game. They know that and that not be changed of they dont let equality to all.

F. E.
Barselona now can not be strong without one player. Why? They never do the equality to all to prepare them from scenario when some players left them.

End of disscusion.

Oh really? Wow, I’m so disappointed :disappointed:

How many Red ranks does it take to get to Yellow?

That’s sorta… off topic, but there are 19 Red ranks since you wanted to know

1 Like

technically 20

6 Likes

Sorry, just wanted to know.

1 Like

Thank you guys so much for all this feedback on the cap raises! I’ll be relaying it back to the team today!

11 Likes

Not 100% sure where to put this, but I wonder if I should make a post in terms of if we players want more so new content or updating old content and modes.

Like making a poll to see if people more so want new content or update for old modes last in a kind of maintenance. Thoughts?

I will say, while it is true new content are important as they more so generate money, however I am wondering if such more so have a short term effect and risk burning out money spenders.

Maintenance of old modes like Guild Level 6 and new Heist Difficulties are things that have a long term positive money generation value, since maintenance of older already implemented modes likely promote higher player satisfaction due to the game being more fun to play.

So yeah, wondering if I should make a poll in terms of this or for us players, but yeah feel free to comment on this Loutre as I do want an open discussion on this between us players and the developers/PerBlue :-).

3 Likes

For something like this it is better for us to see the feedback here and then look into the data on our side about it. The forums is a smaller portion of players so a poll may not be super helpful in that sense, an example is just the S5 poll we did, which we even linked in-game, only has 299 votes so that isn’t a huge show of what a majority of players may think.

If you’d like to make a new post for a bigger discussion I’ll absolutely be reading it!

9 Likes

I think that shows more about the activity / interest of S5 players, than specifically the amount of people on the forum :stuck_out_tongue: hence why it’s in need of merging in the first place

3 Likes

You should take a vote about new update to see results of players thinking.

It is hard way to see the truth but helpful to improve all stats for both sides.

Also, x2 before update? Is that laughing in face to all?

Ah, really appreciate the quick answer Loutre and thanks :-).

I think you do have a good point and are understandable in many ways, but I think the thing is that such data mainly gather Hard Data(metrics) rather than necessarily Soft Data(players thoughts). Through polls like numbers Soft Data can more easily be turned into Hard Data, thereby the Soft Data being more easily to follow up by having more concrete data :-). Reference to this video:

(I know the video text there is more passive aggressive than meant from me, but it is overall a good and informative video on Soft Data and its importance).

You are right that the polls are only a small portion of the player base, I think it would be unwise to disregard a poll just because of the number of people who voted as the votes still represent the player’s opinions, espcially if over 50/100 as that represent a small yet decent amount of people.
I think it is also something to consider that the people on the forum(external information places) are likely among the most informed and have the most information as users given that they check information online, thereby more likely have an informed opinion and will likely vote on what is the best for the game long term from the players perspective as well as maybe some for the long term financial perspective.

I generally just want to start discussions and thinking, so if you Loutre would like to make this kind of post yourself I am completely fine with that :-). I assume you would need permission from higher-ups though, so I assume it would be me who are likely making this post, but yeah I do think a poll survey in terms of Player Satisfaction would be good and helpful so it is something for you at PerBlue to consider :-).
But yeah, can make it if you think it is best I make it, I overall just want to start informative and helpful discussions that can help Disney Heroes be a more fun game to play, along with potentially generating more revenue as more players are happy and as such more willing to spend.

So yeah, thoughts Loutre? :-).

(And yeah sorry if a bit long post ;^^. Just like to inform and elaborate to better help you see).

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney