Update 3.5.10-A Patch Notes

All right!!! 2 Chapters in one update. As for my one concern, are there any new enemies in the campaign? I’m sure they will include those from the trial of Olympus.

Most players are not active on S5. Or does your data suggest otherwise?

Yah on S21, this is our first double cap raise and everyone is panicking and frustrated… so I can’t even imagine more than one double cap raise. You’ve had way more than one and I have no idea how you have enough ultra XP pots, disk power, and gold for that. It’s ridiculous!!! How are you not getting a ton of perks? Double drops is nothing to make up for it. I use badge booster crates for the top 10 levels, so stamina is almost useless.

3 Likes

I hope so, enemies are repeats of chapters 45 and up

pretty sure from much longer time.

@Loutre
Any news if Kim Possible characters will appear in CH50? It was said that they will soon appear as enemies on Q&A… so like almost 3 months ago and still nothing :frowning:

and… when is the server update?

We are looking into a content failed issue on some accounts right now so we can get a fix in for that when we restart the server for the update.

9 Likes

Same, s22 and a fair few from top 50 are considering leaving the game
Also: Im top 110 and I havent spent much for the past few months, maybe once a month or so, so a fair chunk of pb’s profit from s22 may be gone

Unfortunately, the more we looked into the content failed issue the more it is not an issue on our side, but with a specific network signal getting lost so we won’t be able to resolve this on our end and will just need to wait for it to resolve itself.

Now we are having an issue with the service we use to update the server being down and need to wait for that to be back up.

2 Likes

just like nobody wants that cap rises :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

Imagine a service doesn´t want to let the team pull off that cap raise. LMAO
:joy:

5 Likes

Think about people who work in shadow. For smart is enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, you said a big truth from all of you from S18, like 90% from S22. We support you. Probably, 25% will get slowly to stop playing because the satisfaction of rivalty will made a huge difference between players.

If you are able to be concurent to all before update, you will not be able after. - one of reasons

Maybe try communicating this with the games communities with an in game announcement or email?
Your communication is for this game, especially in game, is abysmal.

1 Like

where is this update at? it’s usually happened by now…

They’re having an issue at the moment, so update cannot happen yet.

5 Likes

ah okay, no worries! hope it happens today at some point! I’ve been saving for ages, and haven’t claimed my dailies yet so i can use them for the raise

I will take no update for now especially since I need to add Y9 badges to the badge map (and obviously that is already available somewhere)

I spoke with a few of them.
It is truth but not at all.

Most of them will give up really, but those who are “ho*ny” will keep spending to show how they are untouchable.

If you know the info many of them from S2 are liked with S22 and they are top. Everybody knows that and noone cant reach some of valuable rewards. You can check it, it is public in game.

I’m on S22 and have a whole bunch of heroes ready for R17, and got a shed load of resources saved up, and unclaimed dailies so as much as I am annoyed about the double update, it needs to hurry up

Was waiting for more info on our end before doing that as we’re still within our regularish time for updates, but looks like we have no new info so posted a chat announcement!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney