Update 3.5.10-A Patch Notes

I’m about to make lunch, but have my notifications on real loud incase there’s any new information for when the server update will go out!

6 Likes

thank you! hope it isn’t going to take too long! My guild on S22 are itching to spend their built up inventory

Just after i posted, i have great timing!

Home office vibes. https://c.tenor.com/ShqRkUv63pAAAAAC/cat-vibing-vibing-cat.gif

Making quesadillas while it’s snowing out is very nice

9 Likes

Check top 20 total power one has already left since the announcement and the cap didnt even hit yet…we had one leave today as well (but he was planning to leave this server either way, plays s1 and cant stand how terrible our deals are in comparison) and theres more considering that I know of. So yeah not a great situation overall.

5 Likes

honestly? I think that if one starts at s1 now and they wait for this “golden deals” they can quite easily catch-up

No hes already been on s1 for a while hes just been playing on both, simply got tired of s22 offering $5 worth of s1 stamina for $100

1 Like

Seems Amazon web services is currently experiencing an outage which has cause yahoo McDonald’s and more to go down for who knows how long

@Loutre can the team explain why the upcoming Y9 bits are Red and not Yellow? :smiling_imp:

They should be Yellow!

Yup! This AWS outage is what’s causing the update delay

3 Likes

If this is external and can’t be fixed. Could we get some energy cans for the free stamina that we will lose for the downtown period that didn’t allow us to claim it?

We usually have a free stamina around 12pm to 2 pm in the timezone of the server but we are currently unavailable to claim it. That’s the free stamina I’m talking about.

So, Amazon users for the compensation right? It should affect those.

@Loutre The game is back. (I could log in and claim the energy) but the update isn’t on yet.

As I said. I know most of people from top. I m in S22 and it is truth, but in comparation with “heated” heads 10% will stay instead to support friends who arent there (already left). I think we understand each other :joy::joy::joy:

@Loutre

Any news on an s1/s2 merge?

The game was not down, but yes no update as AWS is down.

So no update today… :slight_smile:
?

What’s the dropdead time for pushing to tomorrow? I’m sitting on dailies, waiting to claim them until after update.

We have no time we can give since we do not know how long this AWS downtime will be

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney