Update 4.7.01 Patch Notes

Great balancing and stuff in this update! I am looking forward to it

3 Likes

I really like the quick fix. And I do think it is what little John needs. Some (including me) where so excited and then let down by his performance. As to the quick fixes yes please if you feel it’s off most of us agree to a quick fix. I think there are many things still to do indeed, but first the fixes for chars that dont work anymore. Donald, joy, snowwhite anti stun disc, Jafar etc… Then there is a big difference between old chars that do barely nothing Underminer, finnick etc and the new chars. Some give 5m armor to self others give 120m to all. The difference is to great. I really enjoy the updates of the new chars tho. Keep up that good job, but try not to break the chars with bugs :sweat_smile:. And if broken please fix

3 Likes

Kevin Flynn is good immune debuff of reality increase.

4 Likes

friendship Disk ask baymax, l like a heal over 6 second.

2 Likes

Can this change applied to Hero chips as well? Given that we need thousands of them, 5 per day is never enough :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

@Samm this is amazing!!

If the same could be done for mods that would be very very very much appreciated

There is no way to see what SP mods are on a hero on a normal phone
You are forced to look at a tablet or computer screen, which shouldnt be the case for a game designed for mobile

Thanks!

14 Likes

Been using Little John against Baymax lines. Successful almost all the time

3 Likes

A little off-topic but @Samm, can you close the banner still appearing? It was done. :inbox_tray:

:pencil2: Edit:

Closed :wink:

4 Likes

?
Nothing was done… the update has yet to appear in stores.

3 Likes

Could you please ask the team to put these values at 710 or 1065 at disk level 315? Just like Bellwether and Cinderella.

8 Likes

Update available on apple!

8 Likes

and now on google too!

5 Likes

If its better for us great :smiley::+1: thank you

3 Likes

Someone could explain whats bugs in heroes?
Example: Donald bug is… Joy bug is…

1 Like

There you go :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Anyone notice that Wakkatu hasn’t updated for a month?

1 Like

Again…
Wrong topic as it is not offically developed by PB.
Also they are not overly keen to us speaking about it openly

3 Likes

My game won’t connect. Are servers down?

2 Likes

The update is complete! To address the Challenger rule issue, we swapped out the Week 2 rule for Disable Fantastic Damage.

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney