Update 5.1 Patch Notes

Why?
Tell me why it is good patch notes?
Because just saying it is good, does not mean squat

1 Like

It is good…

1 Like

It’s just my opinion,if musket says it’s good then it’s good but if I say it’s good then it’s good

I wish that instead of him being the same model of DW, Nega Duck would almost elude to his nemesis’s model. Have it be similar yet different if that makes sense.

1 Like

No
That is not how life works unfortunately

1 Like

But the point of Negaduck is to be (look) exactly same as Darkwing, but with different colours.

6 Likes

Yeah I know. He can have the same colorization but have his stance and posture slightly different to feel off.

2 Likes

Always glad to see Toon Disney/DisneyTVA get new characters in the game.

Based on the response of people, it seems that characters from that are what people want most more than even any classic Disney or Pixar characters. And I can’t blame them! DisneyTVA shows are great and I hope we see characters from shows like Gravity Falls, Amphibia, The Owl House etc.

4 Likes

Hopefully we will see Amphibia get added soon

2 Likes

We just need Bushroot and Liquidator

3 Likes

What about Gosalyn can she add too

5 Likes

Negaduck looks like Darkwing Duck to me, but the colors are different.

2 Likes

good idea but this time, Gosalyn 2017 reboot design.

2 Likes

not forget added Della Duck in the future.

3 Likes

:musical_note: Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when addding the amazing Negaduck! :musical_note:

I am excited!

5 Likes

You know it’s insane when one of Negaduck’s abilities is him literally scratching a chalkboard.

3 Likes

Well to also separate, they could’ve given negaduck his insane eyes, from the ducktales reboot

4 Likes

He’s basically Darkwing Duck’s Evil Twin. His exact origins aren’t clear, but most agree he’s the Evil version of DW from an alternate reality called The Negaverse

3 Likes

Plz stay on topic @Strom.95.

5 Likes

That would look awesome!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney