Update 5.1 Patch Notes

For the last (and hopefully the last) time, the Cars characters are not coming, despite your persistence.

9 Likes

As much as I appreciate it and would love to see them come, it’s (unfortunately) not going to happen.

5 Likes

Did I say something what characters get added

There’s gonna be darkwing and nega duck combos
:wink:

2 Likes

No. We are talking about Mr Surge.

@Samm
I have a question. Is the issue getting fixed where Quasimodo appears on the wrong side or arriving late in battle?

4 Likes

I… uhm… believe so…?

6 Likes

Yes, it’s actually one of the bug fixes. I remember doing some arena battles, and whenever he was shown, yeah that was totally yikes….yet funny at the same time.:laughing:

3 Likes

For the FINAL time: Cars characters are BANNED from the game!!

On topic, again I could use some more Jake Long Hero Chips, since he’s gonna enter the Guild Crate.

5 Likes

…Okay, so if I’m understanding this correctly…
Mod upgrades (the crits, speeds, skill levels, reality, amour and shields) are gaining an extra 2 stages.
So, now you can up a purple skill to + 60 per mod, for instance.

Which is gonna cost a MASSIVE amount, which leads me to my next observation.
Upping Attack Speed Mods, Green Skill Mods and Shield Mods is going to be a COLOSSAL pain. Trying them to the PvP modes was always an annoyance because, well, it basically ensures a massive power imbalance but it was bad enough when, at most, you needed 100 to up a level, how much is it going to be NOW?

And again, the fact that there is no real way to guarantee you’ll get a decent supply of the ones you need is already a problem because, let’s face it, by the very nature of the PvP modes MOST people are getting screwed over. Can someone help me with the maths and figure out how much mod upgrade pieces are granted on average a season? Whoever manages to get 1st place in both is getting 290 over the course of 4 weeks. Compared to Invasion, which’ll net 360 pieces over the same amount of time, and THEN you’re guaranteed 90 per week of whichever one is within the rotation.

Anyhow, point being, the actual mod upgrade piece business has been needing an overhaul itself for a WHILE now, but the new cap just exacerbated it.

7 Likes

No. Perblue Has confirmed that they are not coming.

3 Likes

If it wasn´t changed from what is sticking in the data, 5th should be 125 and 6th should be 150.

3 Likes

I guess you wanted to say… TL 380 :thinking:

2 Likes

Which is just insanely expensive…
How do they believe this is a good move?

2 Likes

They Aren’t In The Game Due To Sizing Issues. Not Perblues Fault.

2 Likes

Exactly if it wasn’t the issue then we would have seen them

It’s about patch notes,meaning you have to talk about it,not cars

Buenas noches, gracias por la información, mi pregunta es hay aumento de nivel ya que he visto alguna corrección en la campaña de élite. Gracias. Un saludo

Stop it!

You are trying my patience.
Don’t make me destroy my stitch mug, @Strom.95.

1 Like

I actually tried to do so.

(It didn’t work out)

Going back on topic, Negaduck looks like a great hero!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney