That’s the last straw.

(RIP Stitch Mug
2007-2023)
:sob::sob::sob::sob:

Yes, you have the right idea.

Just don’t talk about Cars anymore.
I might run out of mugs.

No.
It’s just painful having to listen to Cars fans trying to get the characters in the game despite Perblue saying no.

1 Like

That literally isn’t even evidence that they will come.

@Samm, is this topic closing soon?

2 Likes

Darkwing?! But aren’t they supposed to be enemies? Shouldn’t Megavolt or Quackerjack be one of his friends?

1 Like

Yeah he is not supposed to have a friendship with Darkwing duck cause their enemies

Hey guys!
Have you ever heard of the Zurg and Buzz friendship?
Yeah, it exists :roll_eyes:.

5 Likes

And the tiana and facilier friendship

5 Likes

Peter has a friendship with Hook

Buzz has one with Zurg

Jack Sparrow with Barbossa (well, it’s more a frienemy situation but it still counts)

Zeus and Meg with Hades

Alice with the Queen of Hearts

Kim with Drakken

Ron with Monkey Fist and Duff

So, DHBM is no stranger to making enemies friendship.

3 Likes

And the Meg/Zeus and Hades friendship.
And the Belle and Gaston friendship.
And the Violet and The Underminer friendship.

2 Likes

And Mayor Bellweather and agent P

Well, they technically aren’t enemies in their films.

True true true

It will close Tuesday after the update is complete. In the meantime, you can try just ignoring (or Ignored-ing) the Cars fans you find so annoying, since it doesn’t seem like replying to them helps in any way.

2 Likes

Megavolt or Quackerjack still would’ve been a better choice, since they’re part of his evil team.

2 Likes

True……

But it fits in a way.

3 Likes

So? They still aren’t coming.

1 Like

I’m glad the normal campaign medal rewards are getting faster, and that we have a refresh on all characters from these franchises. The one thing I want to point out is that issues from Powerline and Meilin are still not patched along with the support button that prevents all accounts from creating support tickets. After the update is complete, would you put these fixes on the roadmap? I hope they’ll be fixed during a cap raise.

Look at this. Negaduck and Darkwing have the same design, only different colors.

3 Likes

We won’t they can’t be added. Stop discussing that here.
PB said it won’t happen, no need to speculate on something that won’t happen.

3 Likes

I’ll update the roadmap when I have an updated ETA, but they are in the final review process last I heard. Not too much longer!

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney