Update 5.2.02 Patch Notes

Yeah, that’s my issue. It basically makes it unfair to even allow him to be used in defenses since because you don’t have as many options to deal with him since he’s completely broken in terms of function and it then makes him too overpowered since his main counter(s) simply doesn’t work. Abu can stay the way that he is in terms of his abilities, but Precise not working just make him way too ridiculous to deal with since he basically goes perma-invisible at a certain point. Abu being strong because of a bug and it being considered a “nerf” is a bit ridiculous, it HAS to happen.

1 Like

That’s not how its usually done. Stop acting as if you are the only one who knows every everything. They usually dont do it while a hero is still on prize wall they do it right after but anyways> Blockquote

im not talking about the bug why are you acting so entitled? im saying I hope it doesnt affects him. it wouldnt be fsir for those who have him high. one way or another someone is gonna suffer the concequence

Your right,if people have Abu at a very high rank and the bug “ruins”(probably wont be)Abu,then people would be mad and be outraged

1 Like

Well I guess Pegasus is the last of the Hercules characters to enter the game or Maybe Pain and Panic depending if they come or not

1 Like

If you review the Prize Wall heroes for the past year plus (a convenient post for this is the Chronological Hero Release Guide list), you’ll see that while the previous five heroes were all announced in patch notes within a week of their Prize Walls, before that it was common for heroes to be announced two (or more!) weeks before the start of their Prize Walls.

Then what are you talking about?

1 Like

Mich is saying she hopes that it doesn’t ruin Abu aka making him bad,that’s my guess

1 Like

Is this heroes unlock for prize wall?

*she im not a he

Yay Pegasus!!

And it’s fixed

1 Like

Umm is this heroes come to prize wall?

It says it right below the picture of Pegasus. Yes, he is going to be the Prize Wall hero starting August 3rd.

*They

2 Likes

Let’s try this again from a different angle:

You hope what doesn’t affect Abu?

1 Like

It’s his Red Skill, and it has the same bug as Chef Skinner’s Purple Skill.

1 Like

when cindirella was not working they had to lower some of her stats and stuff and she was never the same afterwards, im just saying that hopefully abu doesnt goes the same path were they lower somrthing of him. It doesnt have to do with his bug. Im glad they are fixing that. Im just hoping nothing beside the bug changes from him. Idk if u understand what im saying.

1 Like

Another disappointing update … wish color ranks was like war and had off duty time. It’s time for new guild perks to stop being off duty for three years plus already. In the words of Demi Lovato , sorry not sorry.

2 Likes

Well, presumably this is a bug fix for a skill that’s not working properly, rather than a change to Abu directly, but given what happened with Cinderella I can’t say I blame you for getting worried. At least Cinderella is still a strong hero even after those changes, just not arguably the strongest hero in the game like she was before.

2 Likes

Pegasus, Pain & Panic, The Fates, and Hermes. Those were the four most likely characters I saw coming as the next rep, and this was the one I wanted the least. …Eh. We’re over 200 heroes at this point. I’ll get over it.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney