Update 5.2.02 Patch Notes

why was patch notes given so early this time? pegasus doesnt come till august. also I hopr they dont ruin abu. it would be a shame if ive worked hard on him just for him to get nerfed

2 Likes

It’s supposed to be the precise buff not targeting invisible enemies in general, not Abu himself.

2 Likes

Ah,that makes more sense

1 Like

Statler: These people from Disney are going crazy with all this flying business.

Waldorf: You got that right, first a dragon that flies, then a house that flies, and now a horse that flies. What next? A flying elephant?

Statler: Like that’ll ever happen.

(Dumbo flies past their booth with Timothy waving to the bewildered pair)

Timothy: Hiya fellas

Statler: Of course, I could be wrong.

6 Likes

Ahhh, I wish this will age well. Some escape from this below mediocrocity is needed.

2 Likes

I think you’re doing some horse talk. Maybe PB needs to understand horse language.

That’s what I was going to say about the new chapter along with Sweetums, and more of the Mad Hatter, and even Judy(Bo).

3 Likes

:musical_note: My Little Pony, My Little Pony :notes: XDXD

Aww, nothing in regards to Powerline (targetable before his entrance) and Sarah (weird “use” of one of her Skills, upon K.O.)? :confused:

2 Likes

Often known issues are wrapped up in huge Patch Notes.

The Precise is pretty serious so they need to fix it fast. As they did with Guaranteed Cosmetic Crates, switch alt.

4 Likes

Who is going to appeared in vip create and guild war

1 Like

Maximus and Pegasus are both horses which is their only correlation.

1 Like

Ok that second friendship still don’t make any sense

1 Like

Now we’re just gonna have to wait another week to see Pegasus in the game

6 Likes

Builds up the roster, but do we really need this one on there?

I most sincerely hope this means we’ll be getting Shadow, Chance, and Sassy in the future.

3 Likes

Yeah, I might be a bit nitpicky about those 2 bugs I’ve mentioned. They were more of a minor issue than others, visual issues.

As my birthday is coming up, l hope the next hero will be very special

1 Like

Happy bday!
And yeah, hopefully Pegasus would be awesome.

2 Likes

My birthday is on the 25th of August and l’m talking about another new hero (but Pegasus is an interesting choice too)

Ah, well then advanced happy day! And yeah, whoever Hero is, we’ll be waiting.

When is Pegasus starting in next prize wall

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney