Update 5.7.01-A Patch Notes

I agree. Even though the rewards have increased so much I just don’t have enough stam to reset for that amount 30 times so I just stopped resetting all together.

5 Likes

Now what? We have to go back to unlocking the new characters the hard way by opening the Diamond crates? :confused:

4 Likes

Where is new Heroes?

4 Likes

We don’t have any for this update

3 Likes

Well… this is an unexpected update

Happy new year @TheGrillFather

1 Like

From the State of the Game post six weeks ago:

From the comments to the Update 5.7 Patch Notes, almost six weeks ago:

4 Likes

A prediction date for upcoming updates
This isn’t real

Update 5.8 Patch Notes prediction- January 19th?
Update 5.8-A Patch Notes prediction- January 25th?
Update 5.8.01-B Patch Notes prediction- February 1st?
Update 5.9 Patch Notes prediction- February 16th?
Update 5.9.01-B Patch Notes prediction- March 1st?
Update 6.0 Patch Notes prediction- March 29th?

6 Likes

Well I bought the battle pass because that was my plan to start off the year and I’m trying to promote all my heroes and have more diamonds because I keep wasting all mine

1 Like

Why did you reply to me?

2 Likes

Oh my mistake

3 Likes

I’d more go for an expected increase in gold rewarded from story stages
There is for some reason an unreasonably low cap for gold rewarded per story stale that is for chapter 20 stages onward
Before this chapter the amount of gold rewarded per stage clear steadily increased as you went forward up till chapter 20

2 Likes

Looks like the merge is coming

4 Likes

When will the elite campaign be fixed properly because it keeps acting up.

1 Like

I wish nick could get some love. Despite having the highest power of all of my heroes he is one of the worst characters in the game. Really wish he could get some love. Maybe upgrading his purple skill to give a team buff, or something to offset his ridiculous low health

1 Like

How about nerfing the computer players as well, some enemies like Mike and Pegasus keep insta-killing my team

4 Likes

I’m excited for the new chapter although I’m on chapter 46.

Yes, we pinpointed this system as one of the bigger contributors to the unhealthy stamina system. I apologize for the disappointment this caused; in our excitement to push forward new stamina gains and reach a more balanced state, we did overdo it a little bit in some cases. Finding the correct balance is never easy, so as we reviewed data after the overhaul, we saw that we had more work to be done!

Character quests will go through an update as well! We’re unsure at this time how often we’ll have Prize Walls given that approval times for costumes can be as volatile as new heroes (Disney is very strict with us!)

Yes, we’re still looking into more guild perks this year, however our immediate focus is hero balance!

Gold we hope to investigate soon as well!

Please be kind! We have just returned from the break, and we have yet to find a fix for the elite campaign bug. I apologize for the wait and the frustration, but we were out of the office the past 2 weeks so unfortunately there was no progress during that time period.

5 Likes

Happy New Year!

I am interested about the stamina changes. I had some shortage issues with stamina lately, so I am suprised that you are going in this direction.

When can we expect news for the next new character btw? I am quite excited to grind out someone new :wink:

1 Like

Can we expect it to return to it’s ‘regular’ amount of appearance? It’s a good event and encourages diamond spend - without it, there’s really not much worth spending diamonds on in the game. Hopefully the new stamina balancing will allow it to come back?

1 Like

I don’t have a definitive date yet, unfortunately! The new hero is also our immediate focus now that we’ve returned!

Yes, once we get all the changes out and reach a good balance, we hope to return stamina bonus buys back to its normal cadence! There is still a little bit of research and rebalance to be done for now.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney