Update 5.9.01-A Patch Notes

Not much to say here, most of this had been announced already.
Still, looking forward to the balancing changes. Hope a few adjustments will also be made to the previous season’s heroes. Shouldn’t take too long as it wouldn’t really be a big change.

Or May Be Not Or Its Still:
Luz Noceda(The Owl House)

Sorry for a dumb question, but does that mean White-Orange or Orange-Emerald? Sounds for like the former, yet the latter would make more sense.

YES!!! I totally one of those characters SHOULD be in this game!..tbh tho I rlly think tht they should add King from The Owl House! I just started watching the show, and it’s my new favorite show ever! + this game lacks of Owl House characters…

Yeah every time he keeps doing the same thing all over again and I can’t stand it

Goodbye to the Miguel meta; hopefully he can at least still be useful after the next couple of rounds of rebalancing.

I’m a bit confused by this, as her stats right now seem to be fairly well aligned to the stats of some of the rebalanced heroes. I guess we’ll find out next week.

Yes, very nice, but the main question is what will happen to the number of Badge Booster Crates provided by the wall. I’m not expecting the number to go up, despite what was said in the 5.7 Patch Notes:

While we are increasing the costs for chapter 77, we are also significantly increasing the number of badge crates we are rewarding in contests, event trials and the prize wall.

So far, that sentence has only held true for the top 10 players and guilds per contest.

Prediction: without buying deals for more Prize Wall tokens, players will be able to expect to get ~400 Hero Mastery Threads during the duration of the Prize Wall.

Nice to see even a small new perk that’s not War Car Bonus-related.

Since those badges are useless for any heroes at E6 or above, this seems at best a very minor improvement. As long as it still costs over 32B gold for one new badge, shops will remain all but pointless.
EDIT: The clarification below renders this part of my comment moot. Time to wait and see how much the prices get adjusted.

Kuzco and Bagheera are both excellent counters, and there are other ways of beating him. Dante’s annoying to face, but I’m not certain he would make the top 5 heroes I most dread seeing in an opponent’s team.

1 Like

Due to problems we found today, unfortunately this will need to wait until the next client update due to a bug. I’m sorry about that! ):

3 Likes

Orange - Emerald

5 Likes

I think this is a awesome update. Though I can’t help but think about the new heroes coming one day. Hopefully Anne and Dr. Doofenshmirtz comes with his quote PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!

1 Like

second. :eyes:

3 Likes

Are yall seriously going to make the owl house and the jungle book invincible again? Like, the nightmare before christmas and piratea of the caribean didn’t even needed this refresh, they are balances in current meta, yall should balance the characters who are unbalenced (aka eda, luz and shere khan) first, and then go for the other ones. Eda is literally going to be invincible, now we just have luz and shere khan to actually help to win against eda.

1 Like

Miguel isn’t going to be bad, he always has been good lol.

@TheGrillFather is the discord officially dead? Or are you not supposed to write at all there, neither anyone of the support? :thinking:

3 Likes

Daisy prize wall again?!?!?

She never had one

1 Like

They even didn’t list the stat decrease, and expanded cooldown for each.

It was Snow White instead. Daisy was the 4th anniversary hero.

When will be the next client update?

When the new hero comes out in April.

2 Likes

The new season patch trial looks pretty good. And I’m looking forward for this upcoming prize wall!:+1:
Also, Happy early St. Patrick’s Day! :shamrock:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney