Update 5.9.01-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 5.9.01-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 5.9.01-A Update! ! This release features Patch Season 17 plus a couple of improvements!

Patch Season 17 Information

As we approach the conclusion of Season 16 of Patch, we are delighted to share our exciting plans for Season 17!

The sixteen Season of Patch will begin on March 19th and will run for 4 weeks. After the update goes live, you’ll be able to see the season’s Featured Franchises but the Franchise Trials won’t be available until 9:00 AM CT the next morning.

This season introduces our first batch of rebalanced heroes, spanning across 5 Franchises:

• The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Tron Legacy
  • The Emperor’s New Groove
  • Coco
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

Please check out the most recent Balancing Update for more information. Due to the high volume of changes, we will not be listing out each hero’s individual changes to give back time to actually balancing the rest of the hero pool.

Once again, we want to remind everyone that this is a highly iterative process, and we’ll continually review feedback to make sure we’re going in the right direction. It may feel like nerfs, but the priority is to bring down power creep to a healthier state. The idea is to get heroes to a set standard to make usage as equally viable for everyone.

Thank you all again for your support and patience in this process!

Daisy Duck’s Prize Wall

Daisy Duck’s Mastery Prize Wall is going live on Thursday, March 21st! We’re excited for the return of the Prize Wall after a long hiatus. As a reminder, here are the upcoming updates to the Prize Wall:

• New meta quests tailored towards the featured hero
  • A hero refresh
  • 3 weeks runtime, with 1 week in between the next one
  • Inclusion of Wish Crates in the reward pool
  • An improvement in rewarded Stamina Consumables
  • A new jackpot: Hero Mastery Threads!

Due to current balancing efforts, Daisy Duck will be included in the upcoming batch. However, we will also run a Supercharge Event to make sure Daisy Duck is an excellent addition to your team for the duration of the Prize Wall!

Improvements

• New Guild Perks
    • Added 5 levels to Car Bonuses 1-6
    • Added 1 level for the Guild Influence Storage perk
    • We reduced the cost of the previous 3 batches of perks
    • Added a new level each to Guild Check In perks 10 and 40 A bug was found during test, and this will need to be pushed out to the next client update.
  • Adjustments to Badge costs in shops up to Orange
    • Pricing should align better to current data
    • There was an issue where previous merchant pricing increased with the Chapter 79 update, but should be fixed now with this improvement

This is a server update that is scheduled for Tuesday, March 19th, 2024. Downtime will be planned.

20 Likes

Just what I need, to FINALLY break that impenetrable roadblock that Davy Jones has, in SEVERAL of my Friend Campaigns!!!

Time to test her out, in my upcoming Elite Campaign journey!

2 Likes

I can’t believe owl house and jungle book isn’t included sooner, but no… 4 more weeks.

4 Likes

They should decrease the amount of weeks to at least 2 or 3 weeks because they aren’t buffing as much anymore and I agree they should’ve been in this patch season

1 Like

Their still promoting luz they won’t nerf her immediately they gotta give her 2 months to shine :rofl:

7 Likes

Are we to understand from these that Daisy’s refresh will actually make her weaker, and that the badge costs are going to increase 😵‍💫

13 Likes

Maybe?

Eh I would be happy if the pricing of badges of last chapters in badge tokens was like 200k.

But that would require a huge change downwards in deal contents…

3 Likes

Glad the prize wall is back

4 Likes

Geez, I REALLY hope Dante is nerfed into the ground so we can stop facing him. Probably the least fun hero to face in the game I think. Eda is more broken obviously, but even with nerfs Dante just has no real counters?

I don’t necessarily struggle much against him, but it’s always just use joy, etc. and survive until the game says you can kill him? It’s just kinda dumb. Especially considering that no where in his kit does it say his invincibility can’t be removed.

2 Likes

Can we finally add a slider or an increased usage for Stamina items? I could have sworn that this was supposed to be a thing that was added and yet, still only use 10 when the max is in the millions. You’ve already limited the raid amount, so I don’t see this being a game crashing issue. Can we at least have a use 100?

1 Like

one doesn’t stop another, but whatever.

1 Like

Daisy will be supercharged to make her great for the time… after that… she’s back to the bench… maybe the rewards in the prize wall will be good? And free like before? Or will it be a PAY wall? :eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nice to hear that the merchant pricing is supposed to be fixed. How about the number of badge bits required to craft the badges in emerald… Ranking up a Hero from E5-E6 costs almost 100million stamina if not more on some heroes… not to mention the increase from E6-E7… Wish crates and badge crates are the only other way to acquire those badges and they are either behind gems in the market or $$ in IAPs…

Glad to see rebalancing- especially around coco and Tron heroes. Additionally, maybe adding or taking some of the status effects that have been added to the game over the years to create Meta heroes would fix the issues altogether… Food for thought as you all consider adding more to a game that’s in need of such repair…

Overall I’m still hopeful for the long term goal and always happy to see patch notes as some progress is better than none. Keep up the good work.

Not much to say here, most of this had been announced already.
Still, looking forward to the balancing changes. Hope a few adjustments will also be made to the previous season’s heroes. Shouldn’t take too long as it wouldn’t really be a big change.

Or May Be Not Or Its Still:
Luz Noceda(The Owl House)

Sorry for a dumb question, but does that mean White-Orange or Orange-Emerald? Sounds for like the former, yet the latter would make more sense.

YES!!! I totally one of those characters SHOULD be in this game!..tbh tho I rlly think tht they should add King from The Owl House! I just started watching the show, and it’s my new favorite show ever! + this game lacks of Owl House characters…

Yeah every time he keeps doing the same thing all over again and I can’t stand it

Goodbye to the Miguel meta; hopefully he can at least still be useful after the next couple of rounds of rebalancing.

I’m a bit confused by this, as her stats right now seem to be fairly well aligned to the stats of some of the rebalanced heroes. I guess we’ll find out next week.

Yes, very nice, but the main question is what will happen to the number of Badge Booster Crates provided by the wall. I’m not expecting the number to go up, despite what was said in the 5.7 Patch Notes:

While we are increasing the costs for chapter 77, we are also significantly increasing the number of badge crates we are rewarding in contests, event trials and the prize wall.

So far, that sentence has only held true for the top 10 players and guilds per contest.

Prediction: without buying deals for more Prize Wall tokens, players will be able to expect to get ~400 Hero Mastery Threads during the duration of the Prize Wall.

Nice to see even a small new perk that’s not War Car Bonus-related.

Since those badges are useless for any heroes at E6 or above, this seems at best a very minor improvement. As long as it still costs over 32B gold for one new badge, shops will remain all but pointless.
EDIT: The clarification below renders this part of my comment moot. Time to wait and see how much the prices get adjusted.

Kuzco and Bagheera are both excellent counters, and there are other ways of beating him. Dante’s annoying to face, but I’m not certain he would make the top 5 heroes I most dread seeing in an opponent’s team.

1 Like

Due to problems we found today, unfortunately this will need to wait until the next client update due to a bug. I’m sorry about that! ):

3 Likes

Orange - Emerald

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney