Update 5.9-A Patch Notes

Paltry due to that $10 getting you enough stamina cans to fully badge 6ish E6 heroes. :confused:

We used to get plenty of those deals when new chapter districts were only 15 stamina to fight.

Fix the Mega Virus and update Heist. These aren’t my hard enough

3 Likes

It’s unlikely we’ll see them due to rights

1 Like

The only character that needs to be remade is eda. Remove all team skills- evasion and shield. Let them work only for her. Not for the team.

3 Likes

This is unfair

1 Like

We need doof!

3 Likes

I agree. Doof would be a good addition.

2 Likes

No! Not even a single visual bug fixed! Where’s all your confidence? Aren’t you just sick of it right now?

2 Likes

It’s just a smaller update

5 Likes

Agreed here

3 Likes

Wow
uh, that’s unnecessarily harsh.

3 Likes

Totally agree

1 Like

Same plus he makes me laugh a lot and I think Milo should come as well along with Hamster and Gretel and Phineas and Ferb

3 Likes

If they add Doof, I hope they make a skill called “Norm” which he calls Norm to assist in the battle. I don’t know why but I started to like characters that summon sidekicks

2 Likes

You’re got even commenting or addressing the craziness with e6 badges? @TheGrillFather it’s definitely problematic!

2 Likes

Ooh great update, I like it. This means that we’re almost to 6.0 update, ooh just thinking about makes me want to boogie boogie boogie Untitled_Project_V1

7 Likes

Yeah looking back at it now I totally understand.

1 Like

The game is DYING and that’s a fact we need to accept. With every Patch Notes I believe the end of DH:BM is coming our way.

My first question: when are you going to refresh stats for the Wildcards? I have been waiting for them for months and apart from Patches you did nothing to them.

Second question: when will the Prize Wall come back? In one of the comments on your FB fanpage posts you replied that PW is on hiatus and you plan to bring it back soon.

Third question: any plans for reducing incredibly huge amount of stamina needed for creating E+6 badges? I’m not going to spend any more money to max out only one or two heroes. Nu-nu!

Well, I hope my adventures with Shank and Sisu won’t end too early when things go worse

6 Likes

By April, they said this many times.

7 Likes

Not until May 2024.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney