Update 6.0 Patch Notes

yeah,the horned king was strange

1 Like

Draken will work out too

1 Like

Even if they decide not the full diamonds about like beforeā€¦ I agree would enjoy the newer prize wall more if was a mixture of both rewardsā€¦ like current amount of prize wall tokens and say 2500 diamonds for completing them all.

5 Likes

Two things I disagree about Dr. Doofenshmirtz:

1. He doesnā€™t have a skill called ā€œNormā€ or ā€œNorm attackā€, which he calls his sidekick robot Norm to assist in the battle.
  2. The Horned King is the second ally, instead of Dr. Drakken.
2 Likes

Thanks. That helps, but think the stamina amount would need to be 5x more before Iā€™d consider buying againā€¦

1 Like

Drakken was too obvious, it will be interesting to see the friendship between The Horned King and Doof

5 Likes

I think so tooā€¦ cause on one side you have the Horned King whoā€™s arguably the most evil disney villain (one of them at least), and on the other Doof who calls himself evil but really is just a good guy for the most part. Thereā€™s potential for great interactions, especially on the Horned Kingā€™s part.

7 Likes

Iā€™m excited for all the shenanigans Doof gets himself into, only for The Horned King to find out heā€™s supposed to be a villian. Also excited to see how they meet

2 Likes

I meant no ā€œeasy-to-getā€ Eda Hero Chips. You get me? :confused: XD

1 Like

Ah, stupid rotations PB refuse to change.
Go and enjoy farmable Eda in November 2025!

4 Likes

@TheGrillFather
Do you think you want to rename Agent P to Perry? Thatā€™s the real name in Phineas and Ferb.

1 Like

But in game he acts as Agent P with his fedora, not Perry

6 Likes

And besides, I donā€™t want to get on Major Monogramā€™s bad side.

This, 100%. I like it when a new character has one expected friendship and one unexpected friendship.

6 Likes

Potential for Norm as a separate characterā€¦ :eyes:

2 Likes

Norm certainly could be a stand-alone character, plenty of options for a skill set of his own. I think that would suit him better ingame honestly than just a subset of Doof.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t even see Norm as a skill for Doof, could only see them as a duo

1 Like

Maybe Phineas, Ferb, and Candace could be added to the game later?

3 Likes

Norm in one of Doofā€™s skills makes sense because thatā€™s his robot plus Norm is loyal to him

1 Like

Heā€™ll greatly improve the team.

1 Like

Maybe. I also want to see Isabella-Garcia Shapiro in the game as well.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney