Update 6.0 Patch Notes

So what about a slide for stamina …like in some of the other crates, etc. Punching the button after a certain time gets a bit old, and sometimes when one has the 60 bonus from buying stamina, it doesn’t auto pull from it any more.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting so happy - now I can retire lol

2 Likes

The snow should be gone by Tuesday

1 Like

Now, now. Calm down. There’s still a ways to go. We need to deal with the rest of the wildcard franchises, but at least Agent P needs a refresh. If this is 6.0, then when is the 6th anniversary? Could there be 6.10 and 6.11 next year?

3 Likes

It still supporting on Apple App Store. I still have one.

1 Like

A second Phineas and Ferb character since 2022 two years ago

1 Like

If they want to retire then they can if they want to. I don’t know why you’re making such a big deal over it.

If they followed survey results, Cruella de Vil would have been released in 2021 :joy:

Wait I don’t understand, how does that have anything to do with what I said?

IIRC, Dr. Doof also appeared in Milo Murphy’s Law as well.

1 Like

Hello everyone, we ran into some issues late Friday afternoon, and may have to push the update out a day or two. We will keep you updated on a more specific time.

9 Likes

April Fools day???
I’m really starting to feel like a fool in this game ….

3 Likes

Is this April Fools joke?

Yeah in fact he’s a supporting character in the show

2 Likes

As much as we would prefer it to be a joke and release on time, unfortunately it is not a joke.

7 Likes

I didn’t see the shop refresh in game yet

I guess I’ll call the update my belated birthday gift, no problem.:birthday:

Take your time. We’ll be waiting! :slight_smile:

Then they’d better add Norm in the game someday, because honestly It feels incomplete.

And maybe Norm as well.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney