Update 6.0 Patch Notes

Sweetums has been locked up since July of 2023 Pegasus close behind at August of 2023 it is now April of 24 that’s 10 months since sweetums released that he will finally be free

10 month cycles just aren’t sustainable for the game to have a hero locked away for that long

2 Likes

Even then those heroes still had others released 3 weeks after them. The following ones will have it worse, if nothing changes from Shere Khan onwards they’ll take well over a year

2 Likes

Well now we got some Disney Channel shows in the game

On the Red Team it’s Phineas and Ferb, Mickey Mouse, Goof Troops, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, The Owl House, Milo Murphy’s Law, and Hamster and Gretel, Big Hero 6 the series, and American Dragon Jake Long

On the Blue Team it’s Kim Possible, Gargoyles, and Lilo and Stitch The Series

On the Yellow Team it’s The Emperor’s New School, Tangled The Series/Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure, and Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers

I can’t wait for Doofenshmertz and If we get a chapter that takes place in Danville I’m gonna flip

4 Likes

Let them decide who to drop plus you can except the anniversary hero next month

1 Like

Me too. I like Phineas and Ferb, because it’s so cool since August 2007.

2 Likes

Who is this? Is this another Kim Possible character? Who is Doctor Dofanshirtz?

He’s from the popular animated series, Phineas & Ferb. He’s a very funny antagonist, and he usually appears in each episode creating different inventions and is (for the most part) confronted by Agent P.

1 Like

Oh ok, and who is Finieas and Pherb? Are they also antagonists?

No, those two are the main duo protagonists of the series (kinda like how Woody & Buzz is for Toy Story and Judy & Nick is for Zootopia).
What’s interesting about this show is that each episode usually shows two different plots.
With the main duo (Phineas & Ferb), they often make different kinds of cool attractions (at least for the most part) to give attention to other people.
In the case of Dr. Doof, he’s the over-the-top antagonist who (like I already explained to you) created evil inventions. Agent P, who is actually Phineas & Ferb’s pet platypus, would go and stop him for all the stuff Dr. Doof was doing.
Also, the series take place during summer vacation, just to add a little detail here.
I highly recommend watching this if you have a chance (Disney Channel, Disney+, etc.), and see what you think.

Oh ok, I get it now

1 Like

How about some other TV animated series?
Dave the Barbarian
Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

among others? :smiley:

Update Day

7 Likes

I wish update was today…

1 Like

Wait oh you right

I think I sent some issues out to you around the weekend.

Well that’s a problem

Waldorf: Oh look, we have a pharmacist on the team

Statler: Good, I need him to refill my medication

Waldorf: Why?

Statler: Cause this is making me sick

Statler and Waldorf: Doh-ho-ho-ho

(Doofenshmirtz: Why does everybody think I’m a pharmacist? Just because I have a lab coat on dosen’t automatically make me a pharmacist. Lots of people wear a lab coat you know.)

8 Likes

Me: Hey guys we got a pharmacist coming in the game

1 Like

If this gets even more worse than last time, then I guess the update should be cancelled until further notice.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney