Update 6.0 Patch Notes

Interesting, i’m really eager to discover her new costume

It will just be:

Gold, Platinum and Challenger, just as with Luz and Daisy.

1 Like

UPDATE DAY!

tmp

5 Likes

@TheGrillFather will update be tomorrow?

4 Likes

No update day right now…

Well there’s only one way to find out

I was hoping for his de-volutioninator myself. It’d have been fun to see an enemy damage themselves with their own attacks for a short time, while imagining Dr. D saying, “Why’re you hitting yourself? Why’re you hitting yourself?”

What are you talking about? She’s been in the game since before prize walls stopped being useful.

They are talking about her chips

1 Like

Tied with Rose based on rebuffs of course.

They said a day or 2, so it would be Thursday at the latest, or worse if any issues have been found after the issues they found, and the issues after that.

I can’t update my game to 6.0. My game is still at update 5.9.01. Does anyone how to fix this?

Update 6.0 was slightly delayed and is currently expected to be released Wednesday, probably 14-16 hours after I post this comment.

Wait!

I just realized this is patch note 6.0. And patch notes are numbered by the year. So wouldn’t that make Doof the 6th anniversary character?

2 Likes

YOU ARE RIGHT! This is strange since his battle pass is for April but the actual anniversary month is May then again they are releasing characters every 2 months so I guess June will be the next new character!

Perblue didn’t even said anything…

1 Like

Your source being? Cause I don’t think perblue said anything about that

What @Explorer_Doom_II said. I’m talking about her Hero Chips, because I’m just 1 Star away from getting her 6th and FINAL Star!
(I really have to be specific, next time…)

Every 8 weeks, to be exact, meaning the next hero (assuming they aren’t delayed) will be in late May.

I am still waiting for the official update too

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney