Update 6.4-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 6.4-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 6.4-A Update! This release features New Chapters, Hero Levels, Ranks, Bug fixes and a special balancing to 2 Heroes.

Overview

• New! Chapters, Hero Levels, and Ranks
  • New! Eda Clawthorne and Negaduck balancing
  • Bug fixes

Balancing

• We heard you, and we’re happy to say we’ve nerfed Eda Clawthorne and Negaduck, so that there’s a more balanced playing experience in combat.

Bugs

• Fixed a bug where players couldn’t use Extra Heroes in both of Ron Stoppable and Shego + Kronk’s friendship campaigns.

Servers 1-25 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 455 to 460
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Emerald+14
  • Chapter 86: “Everything Is Deserted” NEW!
    • Joy, Peter Pan, Rapunzel, Lilo, Kim Possible, Agent P and Flik

This is a server update that is scheduled for Tuesday, September 17th, 2024; downtime will be planned.

17 Likes

So happy! I hope this will be step towards actual balance.

Just wish we knew what are changes exactly.

Hopefully Rose, Skinner, Evil Queen, Felix, Lion King franchise will be nerfed soon too.

10 Likes

Total L, both were awesome in combat

5 Likes

Great…

And how? A little more details about this?
What changed?

3 Likes

That’s why they are nerfed… they are too good.

2 Likes

They were both so awesome that virtually no one else in the game mattered. Great for people who want to just pick a few heroes to use in virtually all modes for months on end without thinking, not so great for people who enjoy using different heroes and trying out new combinations to exploit unusual or overlooked synergies. In terms of dominance of the game, Eda in particular has been Zeus 2.0.

4 Likes

There we go! This one’s kinda long overdue, at least for me, but I’m glad it’s fixed.

Is Eda even that strong today? Like, she isn’t weak by any means, but she doesn’t bring much trouble, at least she is much easier to deal with than Dante. Nega on the other hand is frustrating: at times he seems to ignore any damage and just erase the arena with his bombs, but I’m not even sure why it works like that. Not Reflect at least, other reflectors are far less hardy.

3 Likes

And what about fixing Invasion?

I’ve changed my iPad and the game won’t play on my new iPad I’m managing to use my mobile just to log in each day

If players could use these extra heroes, they still are from Barley and Merlin’s Campaign, and The Evil Queen and Demona’s campaign. That still needs to be changed. By now everyone will again become an enemy in the normal campaign.

We will need someone that can clear a level 30,000 mama bot in an instant without any shatter or pierce.

Yes! Finally! Thank you so much! I was so fed up with them being too difficult to defeat for the most part! This is why I want all heroes to have equal power on their own! I would love to see a divided amount of characters in each chapter, both old and new.
Also, about the invasion, was the invasion change difficulty intentional? I’m kind of struggling a little bit in this. Just asking.
Overall, I hope this is worth it!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

She is.

Reflect gives 80% damage reduction.
His red gives him passive 75% reduction against crits.

So… yeah.

1 Like

Oh, this is exciting!

1 Like

And it’s only the middle of September

1 Like

Yes; there’s more discussion, including a couple of heroes from which to build new bot teams, in this thread: Invasion Nearly Unplayable

2 Likes

Good. Hopefully this entails a cap on how many stacks of Determination Eda can gain, as that’s been the biggest sticking point currently.
Little surprised that didn’t come with a Jim Hawkins bug fix, given that his broken revive has been part of the unbalanced issue with those two.

1 Like

It’s mainly felix purple skill causing issues with him

1 Like

Rose was nerfed a million times already including recently why does she need another one she’s a glass cannon

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney