Update 6.4 Patch Notes

It has always been this way for years and all of a sudden, it is a bug??? What in the world is this???

Why do you guys have RUIN EVERYTHING in this game??? Why don’t you use your time and resources to actually fix some bug, I don’t know, like Jim’s???

Apparently you guys just want us to stop playing Invasion, huh? The rewards are horrible and yet, you expect us to spend more time doing that? No, thanks

6 Likes

IMG_7455

5 Likes

(Talking about Bruno)

Statler: I hear his family dosen’t talk about Bruno.

Waldorf: Well, you know what that makes them.

Statler and Waldorf: Smarter than us! Doh-ho-ho-ho!

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve never seen or heard that Mama bots have immunity against pierce and shatter. In fact, they worked fine on Mana bots since the release.

Even if it was unintentional, you left it unannounced and unfixed for a long time, which technically says it’s correct behavior.

This is too UNFAIR as Mana bots have been pierceable and shatterable all the time and we can’t tell if it is really a bug.

6 Likes

Wow! It’s awesome!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Sorry…

Thanks for Bruno and heimlich

When for Anxiety from Inside Out 2?

More Encanto? Niceeeee!

3 Likes

1 Like

Could you please stop spamming about bloofy?

And not everyone wants bloofy

4 Likes

my birthday is tomorrow

1 Like

Happy early birthday.
Hope you liked getting Bruno as a present.

2 Likes

(Talking about Heimlich)

Statler: Hey, watch what you say here.

Waldorf: Why?

Statler With that caterpillar here, this patch note is bugged.

6 Likes

Sorry, but I like Pixar’s Inside Out 2.

I was just thinking the other day how it’s a shame we didn’t have any more Bug’s Life characters because that cast is so colorful both literally and figuratively. Happy to see Heimlich maneuver himself into the game.

This aged… rather well.

6 Likes

Happy to see 2 new heroes I didn’t even know existed entering the game.
But why for heaven’s sake you would make Mama Bot immune to Pierce and Shatter? Since starting invasion as a game feature Mama Bot was never immune to Pierce and Shatter to begin with (correct me if I’m wrong). Using heroes who deal this kind of damage were immensely useful to speed up Invasion fights. It is a feature, not a bug. Invasion is one of the most time consuming game modes in the whole game, even more time consuming than Heist, and lasts 6 of 7 days per week. Why would you think that it’s a good option to make this game mode rather difficult than easy (faster)?
A lot complaints were being stated here in the forums permanently how the tier rewards are insufficient comparing to the game time invested.
The Invasion crates with mods are providing branded mods from 1st - 3rd generation heroes. No adjustments were being made for years now. It’s super rare they contain even a branded mod for heroes that were released in the 4th year of DHBM.
Please reconsider those unnecessary changes. @TheGrillFather Thank you!

Edit: As predicted, Invasion is a $@&t-show after implementing those unnecessary changes. Again, a game mode ruined.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney