Update 6.4 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 6.4

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 6.4 Update! This release features Bruno Madrigal and Heimlich plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! Bruno Madrigal from Disney’s Encanto
  • New! Heimlich from Disney & Pixar’s A Bug’s Life

Bruno Madrigal

Bruno Madrigal is a Frontline “Support” Hero on the Blue team. Bruno Madrigal will be available in the Battle Pass starting September 3rd, 2024.

Skills

Sand Shroud

Passive: Instead of dealing damage, Bruno’s Basic Attacks create a sand barrier around him, granting him an HP Shield and applying Reflect for a few seconds.

Active: Bruno summons a whirlwind of sand around him as he peers into the future. Nearby enemies take some Fantastic Damage and are Confused for a few seconds while nearby allies take a percent of Reduced Damage for a few seconds.

+Fantastic Damage

Use Your Head!

Bruno places a bucket over his head and charges through all enemies. Each enemy hit has all of their Shields removed, gets Knocked Back, and takes some Normal Damage.

Confused enemies get Knocked Back farther and are Stunned for a few seconds.

+Normal Damage

My Little Friends…

Bruno strikes an intimidating pose targeting the enemies with the most Buffs. These enemies have all of their Buffs removed while also being Stunned and Scared for a few seconds.

Enemies gain some Fatigue stacks per buff removed from them while Bruno and his allies gain Reality for each Buff removed from all targeted enemies. This Reality gain lasts for a few seconds.

Enemies will be chosen at random if they are tied for having the most Buffs.

+Reality

Problematic Future

Bruno peers into his allies’ futures, granting them all some Skill Power and an HP Shield for a few seconds.

Bruno also makes his allies Immune to Disables for the next few seconds. During this time, allies gain a percent of their Base Max HP as Armor and Reality for the rest of the wave when they block a Disable.

Each individual ally can trigger this effect once every few seconds and they can gain up to a percent of their Base Max HP as Armor and Reality in a single Wave. This Armor and Reality cannot be Copied, Stolen, or Removed.

Disables include Stun, Freeze, Blind, Charm and Silence.

+Skill Power

Unpredictable Outcomes

Bruno now Cleanses himself every few Basic Attacks.

Additionally, Bruno’s Basic Attacks also apply an HP Shield and Reflect to all allies for a few seconds.

When Bruno or his allies gain a Shield from any source, all nearby enemies will be Confused for a few seconds. Each individual enemy can be Confused this way once every few seconds.

+Max HP +Reality +Bonus Skill Power to “Problematic Future”

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Reflect is applied to 2 Heroes
  • Stat Buff: +Armor
  • Lineup Buff: +Reality per DPS Role
  • Effect Buff: Evasion

Friendships

• Manticore
  • Mirabel Madrigal

Heimlich

Heimlich is a Frontline “Tank” Hero on the Red team. Heimlich will be available in the Prize Wall starting September 10th, 2024.

Skills

The Chase Is On

Passive: Instead of dealing damage with his Basic Attacks, Heimlich enjoys some delicious food! Each Basic Attack Distracts the closest enemies for a few seconds while also Healing Heimlich for some HP and granting him some stacks of “Well Fed”.

Each stack of “Well Fed” grants Heimlich Max HP and he can have up to a certain amount of stacks.

Active: Heimlich chases his food through all enemies, dealing True Damage to each enemy.

Stacks of “Well Fed” cannot be Copied, Stolen, or Removed and they last between waves.

+Healing

No Head, No Problem

Heimlich tucks his head into his neck, Scaring all enemies for a few seconds and granting himself an HP Shield for a few seconds.

When this Shield gets replaced, destroyed or removed, Heimlich Heals for a percent of his Max HP.

+Shielding

Beautiful Butterfly

Heimlich Knocks Back all Damage and Tank enemies twice by flapping some leaves, he also gains stacks of Determination and stacks of “Well Fed”.

If there are no Damage or Tank enemies, Heimlich knocks back the closest enemies.

All the enemies that aren’t Knocked Back get their Armor and Reality decreased by a certain amount for a few seconds.

+Armor and Reality Removed

Terrific Response

When Heimlich reaches a percent of his Max HP, he immediately casts “Beautiful Butterfly”. He also gains Berserk, a percent of Increased Attack Speed, and Reflect for a few seconds.

During this time his food heals him for an extra amount of HP.

This effect can only happen once per wave.

+Healing

New Me

“The Chase Is On” deals bonus True Damage per stack of “Well Fed” Heimlich has and grants him Invincibility for a few seconds when he returns to battle.

Each “Well Fed” stack grants Heimlich Armor and Reality.

When enemies Damage Heimlich they gain stacks of Fatigue. This effect can trigger on each individual enemy once every few seconds.

Heimlich’s Invincible buff cannot be Copied, Stolen, or Removed.

+Max HP +Reality +Shield HP to “No Head, No Problem” Shield

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: 10 Seconds of Combat have elapsed
  • Stat Buff: +Max HP
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Red Ally
  • Effect Buff: Team Shield

Friendships

• Flik
  • Timon and Pumba

Patch Season 23 Information

As we approach the conclusion of Season 22 of Patch, we are delighted to share our exciting plans for Season 23!

The 23rd Season of Patch will begin on September 3rd and will run for 4 weeks. After the update goes live, you’ll be able to see the season’s Featured Franchises but the Franchise Trials won’t be available until 9:00 AM CT the next morning.

This season will revisit recently rebalanced heroes, rebalance the Toy Story franchise, and introduce a whole new franchise:

• NEW! Encanto
  • A Bug’s Life
  • Kim Possible
  • Toy Story

Improvements

• New Guild Perks
    • Added 5 levels to Car Bonuses 1-6
    • Added 1 level for the Guild Influence Storage perk
  • Updated Referral System Rewards
    • New user rewards through the referral system will now be:
      • 5,000 Diamonds
      • 1 VIP 5 for a Day Consumable
    • Existing user rewards through the referral system will now be:
      • 1,500 Diamonds per successful referral
      • 5 Badge Crates per successful referral
    • Additional notes
      • Players who interacted with the system before the update will also receive the new rewards; please allow up to 14 days for them to reach your in-game mailbox
      • Only new devices can qualify as “new users,” and for both referrer and referee to receive rewards
      • Existing users can earn these rewards for a maximum of 10 referrals
  • Challenger Weekly Rewards
    • These rewards have been adjusted for Arena and Coliseum to align better with the current economy
    • Also please note that since hero releases are staggered, ALL players will not be able to earn all available points from scoring
  • Team Level XP Costs
    • Team Level Costs from TL 135 and up have been adjusted to coincide with the current economy
    • Difficulties based on Player TL created a disconnect between new users reaching higher TL before reaching higher rarities to compete properly
  • UI Updates
    • The Events tab has now been split into 2 to make finding events or deals easier
    • Flyout text for damage types will have updated colors, to make it more readable
    • Resource boxes at the top of the screen for the Summer Hub has been darkened to improve visibility
  • Raid/Fight in Campaign
    • Raid/Fight in Campaign will now allow you to burn Stamina Consumables if you don’t have enough raw stamina

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where revived allies/enemies would remain on the battlefield even after being KO’d in Surge
  • Fixed a bug where certain heroes bypassed Mama Bot’s immunity to Pierce and Shatter
  • Fixed a bug with Cinderella’s white skill
  • Fixed gold overflow issues with the Double Campaign Gold Consumables and Invasion
  • Fixed a bug with the timing of Mirabel & Joy’s skills that appear at the beginning of each wave

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in new locations until they refresh.

Content Adjustments:

• Bruno Madrigal is the next Battle Pass hero!
  • Heimlich is the next Prize Wall hero!
  • Cruella is the next Challenger Season hero
  • Mirabel Madrigal becomes one of the Contest Progress Reward heroes
  • McLeach enters the VIP Crate
  • Max Goof enters the Guild Crate
  • Luz Noceda enters the Coliseum Crate
  • Dr. Doofenshmirtz enters the City Watch Crate
  • Eda Clawthorne and Kuzco enter the Diamond Crate
  • Dante, Bowler Hat Guy, and Vanellope enter the Elite Campaign

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, Sep 3, 2024.

25 Likes

Bruno? It’s perfect :+1:

8 Likes

PerBlue Supporter, Can you please Ace from Lilo & Stitch will be the new next hero for this update?

3 Likes

we do talk about bruno no no no

4 Likes

When we will get more characters of POCAHONTAS?? She is on her own in the game!

5 Likes

Happy to see Bruno make it into the game, disappointed & sad, but not surprised that Cinderella isn’t one of his Friendships. Total missed opportunity (re: both are forced to live at the top of a tower, estranged from their family, are emotionally abused by a domineering woman-in this case Lady Tremaine and Alma Madrigal-and are friends with mice.

Also, Cinderella had a dog named Bruno, so it would’ve been funny if she were looking for her dog, only for Bruno Madrigal, newly arrived into the City, to mistakenly believe she’s looking for him.)

Not to mention the shared themes of hope between Cinderella and Encanto. Cinderella could’ve helped Bruno with his self-esteem, choosing to stay with him and assuage his fears, even in spite of him fearing that his prophetic gift and bad luck would drive her away.

RIP to another golden opportunity-the other one I can think of is Dr. Facilier and Magica de Spell. Don’t get me wrong, I love Maleficent, but Magica would’ve been better, because she also had shadow magic. Or heck, even Oogie Boogie, since he too has shadow powers (re: “I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!”)

11 Likes

Ooh, this reminds me of the Oyster stacks, and the Purple skill I had in mind when I made my [Walrus and the Carpenter concept] (that is, when they get KOed, the Carpenter angrily chases the Walrus, clearing buffs and stunning enemies, which I also did see with Helga’s skillset :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ve been using her fairly often, and I didn’t see or notice anything bugged. What was the problem that got fixed @TheGrillFather ?

Can you please nerf Eda too at least?

7 Likes

Bruno from Encanto, and Heimlich from A Bug’s Life is Joining the Battle! OMG :hourglass_flowing_sand::bug:

I like that we’re getting two new heroes in an update finally. I also like that one of them is Bruno.

Heimlich looks like he could become the next Dante with stalling if you give him a spammable invincibility that can’t be removed. :sweat_smile:

Okay so toy story is the biggest issue rn so this isn’t the absolute worst thing. I really hope you’ll consider changing the Kim Possible heroes a little though, they’re a bit too fragile - and Kim needs her purple and part of her red replaced.

Interested to see them

This… sounds worrying if I look at the way hero xp costs were changed. A little increase will be fine with the amount of stamina we get rn, but it better not be something like 100M XP per level.

I actually like this if I understand it correctly

?

Good for Mirabel. I never noticed it for Joy, but it’s good too if it did happen

This… the mama bot was never immune to pierce and shatter, it’s not a bug. This is AWFUL if it actually will be immune now. Please reconsider

Also Jim’s revive bug needs to be fixed asap…

6 Likes

Linguini & Remy were literally RIGHT THERE. How did you guys miss such an obviously perfect pairing???

12 Likes

YOOOOO, you’re so right, they also would’ve been a great pick for Bruno! Ratatouille also had themes of estrangement from family and not fitting in!!!

We were so robbed of such amazing potential :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

AFAIK Mama Bot was never immune to Pierce or Shatter, it was just that the skills were level based so powerups had to be applied for it to work correctly. This was a method of controlling auto-bot teams actively employed by PB - in a few cases skills without level caps were mistakenly released, and then level caps were added because oops, we can’t have auto-bot teams (fair enough). However… this was then completely ignored from some point onwards with multiple Pierce/Shatter skills introduced that weren’t level based.

Can’t we just go back to using level caps to control this and change the ones that are missing it? Making the bot immune completely will massively hike the time investment required to complete invasion

Consultation with active players may have been helpful here, because I assume this info predates the current team, and changing it in the planned way is going to just turn invasion back into an unenjoyable grind…

This doesn’t seem remotely fair. Can’t a way around this be found?

Is there a screenshot available of how this will look? I’m concerned that it will be tabbed with Deals open by default, causing us to have to press another button to see the events…

Any update on Jim or Megara?

9 Likes

What’s even the connection between him and Manticore? I’m praying this isn’t just another Doofensmirtz and Horned King situation…

Best I can think of is both of them have connections to magical talents and a little awkwardness, but that’s about it.

2 Likes

I guess… but yeah, Linginni/Remy or Megavolt are literally right there and Perblue missed out…

I’m sorry, but this seems VERY out of character for Bruno. That’s what Camilo does in the We Don’t Talk About Bruno song. Maybe if he showed off the rats instead it would be better, but striking an intimidating pose and scaring them? That’s not Bruno. He has never been the type of person to do that and that’s only what he was implied by others to do.

ezgif-1-be4ab9485d

8 Likes

Imagine he is just smiling but enemies are still intimidated and scared.

6 Likes

They could do that and put “intimidating” in comma’s so we can get it’s just in the enemies minds. Hahaha

3 Likes

Can we please stop with war perks they are high enough

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney