Update 6.4 Patch Notes

Me too. :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™m happy, too.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Reading the new heroes, itā€™s becoming more and more clear that they know that ā€œremove buffsā€ is so overpowered that all the new ones come with ā€œthis buff cannot be stolen, copied, or removedā€.

Soon it will be impossible to stop these characters again as they will be cleaning themselves and gaining buffs left and right without being able to remove them.

3 Likes

Man that Bruno predicts all outcomes like a fortune teller, but I was hoping I would see if chapter 67 had the text change.

What does this have to do with the topic and their post?

2 Likes

Is just me or is Heimlich so cute.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

Well once again they bring back new heroes for the prize wall and it seems like two heroes each month is back

1 Like

Today is update day.

Buggy and Futuristic.

1 Like

Are the servers down.

That means the same goes for the stacks of Happiness, Sorrow, Rage, Distaste, and Dread.

2 Likes

Thatā€¦ wouldnā€™t actually be a bad idea now that Joy and Fear arenā€™t broken

1 Like

The games live now

2 Likes

I still can see this issue. Also, itā€™s Pumbaa.

2 Likes

Has anyone updated it already? I tried updating mine, which is still loading. I hope Iā€™m not too early!:fearful:

2 Likes

Not me ā€¦ Still doesn t open

2 Likes

I knew it! I feel like recent updates are taking longer than I thought! Updating apps scare me sometimes!:frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

Same for me :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@Samm should let us know when the update is complete.

1 Like

I still can not open the gamešŸ˜©

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney