Update? Where is it?

I own an Amazon Kindle Fire tablet, which I play Disney Battle Heroes Mode on. My problem is that the recent update has still not yet been available for the Kindle in the app store. At least not to me. This is not the first time this has happened either. Last time it took nearly a month before I got the latest update, which to me is unacceptable. I want my update now! It is my favorite game and I have been playing it almost since the beginning. If anyone can help me remedy this that would be fantastic. Also I’d like to know if others are having the same problem. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Welcome to the forums!

This was posted by Polaris a few minutes ago:

In future please try read Patch Notes or announcements before making a new topic as the information is likely already communicated.
As mentioned by Polaris, the delay is on Amazon’s side and there is nothing anyone from DHBM can do. All we can do is wait.

4 Likes

Also questions about when updates arrive can be asked either within the certain patch notes topic, or the Next update when topic

1 Like

Hmmmm,

I think Amazon and the developers are having trouble because of money.
Amazon is selling Amazon - Coins. These coins are bought for a certain Prize from the developer. The cheaper they will.get the coins, the more money they will make.
No update, no playing the game, no money for the developer. This is how Amazon is working, all over the Planet.

Stone

All Amazon players are locked out. Contact Amazon help/support and file a ticket. If we all do that could speed them up.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney