Votes for new charcters

Randy front line damage dealer who can use his skills very fast and kills weak enemy’s.
Randy from monster Inc
White skill: change his color and runs through the enemy’s team and deals 200 damage to them.then stay in enemy’s back line and use his skill on them then he gets back and deals damage again.
Green skill: smash his tail on the ground and deals 129 damage to nearby enemy.
Blue skill: make a clone of himself the clone will explode in enemy team and deals 200 damage to them.
Purple skill: after per basic attack he use his second skill .and gives second skill 30 damage.

8 Likes

Skills ) position middle
Ultimate:piggy plane
Controls his piggy space ship to back line heroes and deals 156 (at level 1) to enemy’s.
Green skill:nasal toxic
Knot a nasal to the first enemy .slows them by 25% and also reduce enemy armor for 4 second.
Blue skill : piggy bank
Throws a coin from his hole at weakest enemy deals 256 (at level 1 ) to enemy’s and also stun them for 3 second.
Purple skill: piggy rank
When he used third skill he can also throws another coin to an ally and heal him by 156-at level1.1527214037982

2 Likes

Stitch back line support who can put enemy’s to sleep with his guitar.
White:plays a song and put all the enemy’s to sleep of 4 second.
Green: plays a melody and gives an allies 300% Speed and 139 skill power.
Blue:
Throws his doll to an enemy and deals 300 damage also fear enemy for 10 second.
Purple:
His normal damage deals extra 100 musical damage.rock__n__roll____digital_version_by_rockingscorpion-d8x9v8m

5 Likes

We need another white mage type. White tier More foucus on healing special attack, green tier a second chance or revive for the next ability that brings back one fallen hero (only once and only one per quest) with 10% health, blue tier health steal of an opponent chance where all the health taken half of it is used to replenish health for the character or team, and for purple tier a clone of themselves summoning chance thats a fifth of their overall power/ability/health etc

Nobody mention Mickey Mouse The Greatest Icon on Disney businesses!? Please add this character : Mickey Mouse, Minny Mouse, Goofy. And Aladdin too! Aladdin, Jasmine, Gennie and Jafar :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Scrooge McDuck

White skill - Summon airplane, dealing big damage and stuns all enemies by 2 seconds.
(Normal hit)

Green skill - Throws a lucky coin, dealing medium damage to enemy. If enemy will be defeated by his coin amount of won gold from this battle increase by 20%.
(Fantastic hit)

Blue skill - Summon Huey, Dewey and Louie, dealing big damage and push enemies backwards.
(Normal hit)

Purple skill - Amount of won gold after each battle increase by 100%.

Friendship:
Wall-E

Disk: Gold searchers
‘More gold’
Basic attack: +200
Amount of won gold from battles increase by 10%(each star +10%).
At beginning of each wave all enemies are stunned for 2 seconds.

7 Likes

Inside Out - Anger :fire:

Aladdin - Carpet

Then, you know, Big Hero 6 please.

1 Like

And Dr. Doofenshmirtz too (+ his -nators) :rofl:

2 Likes

Some Villains like Ursula, Cruella De Vil also some characters from The Brave Little Toaster :slight_smile:

:herb:

1 Like

Or even shoot her bow at her enemies with additional arrows as she levels.

I would very much like to see some more of the Disney villains in there as well.

For example: Ursula, Captain Hook, Cruella de Vil, or even Jafar would be amazing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

People from Big Hero 6, lion king, cars 2 and Randal from monsters inc

1 Like

This is my attempt at a new character suggestion!

HERO: Mr. Big - 'Zootopia’
Ranged back-line damage hero

WHITE SKILL: Ice 'em
Fantastic Damage A hole in the ground opens up beneath an enemy hero with the lowest hp, dropping them in ice cold waters, inflicting X damage.

GREEN SKILL: Taste Cannoli
Mr. Big throws a cannoli at an enemy hero in the frontline, reducing incoming healing by 20% and inflicting X damage.

BLUE SKILL: Polar Bear Backup
Mr. Big snaps his fingers and a polar bear bodyguard dashes through the enemy heroes, dealing X damage and knocking them back. The closer the enemy is to Mr. Big, the further they are knocked back.

PURPLE SKILL: For Gram-mama
When Mr. Big is taken out, he activates his Ice 'em skill one more time, even if he has no energy.

_Big_Render

6 Likes

I would like Kim possible or Ron Stopable on game

How bout some Star Wars

1 Like

I’d vote for hopper from a bugs life

1 Like

Figment
Ariel
Cinderella
Rapunzel
Flynn Ryder
Pocahontas
John Smith
Tinker bell
Peter Pan
Captain Hook
Tiana
Cruella De Vil
Jack skeleton
Sally
Aladdin
Lilo
Stitch
Mickey
Minnie
Dailey
Donald
Goofy
Alice
Hercules
Meg
Belle
Beast
Anna
Elsa
The Rescuers
Pinocchio

8 Likes

I like this Thread Post

2 Likes

What about all the characters from the lion the witch and the wardrobe

2 Likes

Remy from ratatouille, please! It would be fantastic!
Anyone ask for cars characters…i know the fell when you like soo much a pg but…i think cars doesn,t fit very well on a combact game honestly…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney