Warren Peace (Sky High Hero Concept)

Warren Peace

Warren Peace scorches the creep assault with his pyrokinetic superpowers and menacing attitude.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Backline Damage
Stars: :star:
Quote: “I say ‘if you ever cross me again, I’ll roast you alive.’”

Animations:
Entrance: Warren puts on his leather jacket as he enters the battlefield.
Victory: Warren’s hand catches fire, and he sneaks a grin.
KO: Warren rages, setting his whole arms on fire.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Warren throws fireballs at enemies.

White Skill - Heat Wave
Warren projects a wave of fire across all enemies. Each enemy that is on fire takes X damage every one second for 6 seconds.

Green Skill - Detention
Warren throws a fireball at the strongest enemy, silencing them for 9 seconds.

Blue Skill - Father’s Shadow
If an ally defeats an enemy Warren was already attacking, they are automatically linked throughout the entire battle until either of them reach 0HP.

Purple Skill - Infernal Rage
Warren’s whole arms catch on fire, making himself immune to debuffs and preventing all allies from being Frozen for 5 seconds. This means that all allies that are already Frozen will also be freed.

Red Skill - Crossing the Line
Warren’s “Heat Wave” will remove X energy from each enemy that is on fire.

Friendships
Warren Peace + Shank
Campaign: Oil & Water - Shank spots Warren fending off a horde of creeps, giving her the idea that she could use someone like him in her racing crew.
Disk: High Octane
Disk Memory: Warren’s “Detention” skill will also silence the enemy closest to the one he hit.
Disk Power: Z shield power

Warren Peace + Will Stronghold
Campaign: Burnt To a Crisp - Will and Warren find burnt creep bodies scattered around the City, forcing them to team up, investigate, and track down the culprit behind this act of inhumanity.
Disk: Partners in Crime-Fighting
Disk Memory: Warren gains X HP each time an enemy takes damage while on fire.
Disk Power: Z reality, Z energy gain

1 Like

You cannot have a friendship with someone not in game yet, unless you link a concept.

At least what i heard

How do I link a hero concept?

Figured it out.

1 Like

?

It´s called DoT (Damage over Time)

Like Megara´s link?

Purple skills don´t have new animations, there are exceptions but this is not one of them. The skill is fine just put something like: “When X happens” and then the other stuff that is already there.

You are missing how much increase per star, like:
1 star - 3 secpnds silenced
2 stars- 4 seconds silenced
3 stars - 5 seconds silenced
You get it.

This is always described with a number and I don´t think it can be applied here.

1 Like

Click on that 2 bar chains then click optional title as a design name then copy and paste onto the top and your done

I’ve been told Z is required to substitute a number.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. This is a yes time. But I don´t think the energy gain thing can be applied in that part.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney