Why Elsa is not a Princess?

That is also another reason for them not being in the collection.

Mulan was not born into royalty, nor did she marry into it, yet sheā€™s a Disney Princess. If Disney wanted to include Elsa and/or Anna in the Disney Princess line, they would find some way to justify it. Ergo, it is money that matters.

1 Like

Believe me man, i had this argument before

The Next Disney Princess

I accept the official list because what else is there?
but just for a little nod to the best scene from the last 5 years and include Vanelope?

1 Like

Vanlope is not a disney princess

Well she is in terms of the two words Disney and princess however she doesnā€™t belong to the Disney princess franchise.

3 Likes

Since wreck it ralph became sparte franchise anotherwise raplh breaks the internet wouldmt come

Iā€™m sorry, what?

3 Likes

Vanlope isnt the disney princess since she belongs to another franchise wreck it ralph

That doesnā€™t make sense though. Merida is a Disney Princess yet she belongs to a separate company. Just because there was a sequel it doesnā€™t mean that it is going to classify as an entirely new franchise, most princesses have sequels.

1 Like

I was thinking about how Elsa should be included to the princesses collection. Disney put her and Anna in the Princesses of Wreck It Ralph 2, so I suppose Elsa should be in the collection and Anna (if she comes in the future). Also, Vanellope should be included to the list too.

I think they put Elsa and Anna because they are sooo popular. But thatā€™s kinda sad. Meg, Esmeralda, Alice or Kida should be in the scene too when Elsa and Anna can beā€¦

1 Like

Omg - seriously?!?
it was a joke- a cheeky referenceā€¦
I brought it up because in that scene the Princesses are all like are you one? Does a man make all your decisions? Were youā€¦ā€
It totally mirrors the inane stupidity of people who need to be right SOOOO much that they pick on anything and everything without actually thinking about what was said.
Its like all the conversations go something like:
No it isnā€™t, Nu-uh, No it isnā€™t, She not one becauseā€¦,your wrong and I am right cuz cuz cuz I said so a bunch of times so I must be right!ā€

Take a huge step back and breath before jumping in as fast as possible to point out someoneā€™s errors.

Only one person fell for it :man_facepalming:.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a fair enough argument, but youā€™ll have to convince Disney, not PerBlue.

1 Like

How about we all just accept it and move on? Iā€™m tired of topics asking about this honestly. It is not our choice but Disneyā€™s.

3 Likes

Shouldnā€™t really be Disneyā€™s choice either. Itā€™s a ā€œprincessā€ line. It should be for exactly that. Canā€™t have all these weird requirements made by the company for a character to be called one, when really it is what they are. More like Disney Apparently Princesses.
The Nala used in the game is more of an actual princess than Mulan or Moana, straight up. Moana is a tribe chief. Not a chief to be, no, a chief. How is that a princess? I get it, yet definitively untrue.
Anna and Elsa you can at least throw in because they ā€œwereā€ princesses before officially being named Queen.

If they donā€™t even know who will be in the princess line ā€“ since apparently if the film is too successful, nope sorry you ainā€™t one ā€“ then theyā€™re doing it wrongā€¦ So if itā€™s an uncertain system in and of itself, I ainā€™t gonna care for its ridiculous standards as an ā€œofficialā€ thing :man_shrugging:

Imagine The Little Mermaid being that level of successful. When LITERALLY sheā€™s called princess in the movie. . . But nope, sorry you donā€™t qualify :laughing:

Thereā€™s a difference between a Disney princess and the Disney Princess franchise.

Exactly why I said ā€œSo if itā€™s an uncertain system in and of itself, I ainā€™t gonna care for its ridiculous standards as an ā€˜officialā€™ thing :man_shrugging:ā€

For removing Esmeralda for not selling enough, and Jane for not technically being a princess(LOL, ainā€™t that rich coming from them COUGH Mulan? COUGH).

Sooo ultimately it just boils down to they donā€™t care about what definitively a princess is, and I donā€™t care what they want to say makes a princess. Glorious how the system works :stuck_out_tongue:

We seriously need to stop going on about this. You can disagree with something all you want, but Disney can do what they want with their IP and they are ultimately in control of it.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney