Wilde Times Hero Concepts

Also, heads up for my future concepts. I’m getting to the point where i’m running out of already in game heroes from previous concepts to replace with new heroes. So if I add a hero that already exists in the game currently as a replacement (Bruno, Heimlich, etc.), just a reminder these versions are MY visions of them, and should be seen as such. Just wanted to give a head up! Don’t want to have confusion lol. :+1:

4 Likes

Could you please stop?

1 Like

Yes, I could.

1 Like

Just ignore them

Added Madame Medusa to the list!!

tumblr_d18898b070ab79d4077e9b371f5217c6_67de4b19_500

4 Likes

Add Cars :heart:

Triple Confirmation!! Lady/Tramp, Isabela and Franny have all been officially :white_check_mark: Confirmed!!

unnamedunnamed-1unnamed-2

8 Likes

Yay! Awesome!

Added Ludo Avarius to the list!!

tumblr_om4cx6EvL01ryachyo3_540

3 Likes

Added Aladar & Neera to the list!!

tumblr_o0qn5yrDC61ubskn2o9_r1_500

4 Likes

Yay, Hooray

Added Val Little to the list!

tumblr_54f79f1d53c9ab56d929dd907edad0d2_34533289_1280

3 Likes

So I guess this is it. The forums are coming to a close, and all of the content that I have put out will be wiped away next year… There’s no point in making a new concept anymore. I want to thank every single one of you guys who have stuck with me throughout these years. Even when I had a dry hiatus period back when I first started doing concepts, I came back swinging and I managed to make over 200+ concepts! It was a very fun ride full of learning, growth, and expanding my love for Disney as a whole by watching new shows and films… And I couldn’t have done it without you guys who loved my craft throughout all of it. I remember when I made my first concept and I was welcomed with open arms on how I could improve my concepts. These are the people I held great fond memories of… So for all the people that were expecting a concept today, I am so sorry.

And with that, I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who has helped me along the way. Goodbye and stay dangerous my friends…

90s-darkwing-duck

7 Likes

Can we possibly see some your ideas that you had in mind?

I’m thinking about posting all of my previous concepts into the discord board so that I can still continue to make concepts, just in a different place.

4 Likes

Thank you for being my inspiration when I came back to the forums, I had a blast on these forums and you were definitely a part of it for me :smiley:

3 Likes

Awwww… thank you so much!!! I’ll miss the forums for sure, but I found a way to access all of the concepts on Discord! It may take a while, but soon, they will all be up on discord in a very professional manner imo!! This may be a goodbye to the forums, but its a brand new start for Discord!!

3 Likes

Your concepts man… lips smack, were pure art. You arrived to 244 concepts in 2 years?? Oh wow. I only reached 29 concepts in a single year :joy: but man, what a journey it’s been. Thanks for all these concepts you made man, it’s been fun seeing them, and remember, you still have my friendship in the game, so even if I don’t have Discord, we can still chat from there! See ya in the forums these last days and, who knows, maybe in DHBM chats! :wink:

5 Likes

Of course!! And no worries, my concept days are over on the forums, but little by little I am migrating all of my concepts to Discord to continue on my way. And once every concept is added, I am gonna come back on track!! I am not done quite yet lol!! :+1:

2 Likes

All hope has not lost yet guys!! I have successfully transferred all of my concepts on the discord board!! Starting on Friday, I’m picking up where I left off with the 245th hero! So if you want to see who it is, check there!!

giphy

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney