Madame Medusa Concept (#241)

Madame Medusa

Description: A greedy and highly obsessive person to the core, Madame Medusa is a woman not to be trifled with. Her goals are through and through and she will stop at nothing to get her riches, even if it means using children to do her bidding. With her two crocodiles Brutus and Nero aiding alongside her, that dream is even more closer than she can imagine.

Quote: "At the next low tide I’m going to put her down there, myself, and keep her there, until she finds it. And it is as simple as that!”

Role: Support
Position: Mid
Team: Yellow

Animations

Mr._Snoops

Basic Attack: Madame Medusa’s henchman Mr. Snoops will fire some fireworks offscreen on a random enemy, dealing X damage and stealing their Max HP by 10%. Madame Medusa will give that Max HP to the enemy with the least amount, and heal them for X HP.
(Damage Type: True)

Entrance: Madame Medusa will ride in on Brutus and Nero.

Victory: Madame Medusa will cackle wickedly in victory.

Defeat: Madame Medusa rages towards the enemyline.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Crocodile Skiing”
Madame Medusa will ride along Brutus and Nero as they rush through the enemyline with Medusa pulling on a rope. She will deal X damage to every enemy, and will also heal X HP for every enemy she attacks.
(Damage Type: True)

Green Skill:
“Brutus & Nero”
Madame Medusa’s two crocodiles Brutus and Nero will bite the two closest enemies, dealing X damage to them, as well as shattering and limiting them for 9 seconds. When an ally attacks the enemies while they are limited, they will heal for X HP and gain a stack of hardy.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Blue Skill:
“Devil’s Eye”
Madame Medusa will hold out the Devil’s Eye gem in front of her allies, healing them for X HP as well as increasing their attack and movement speed by 200% for 7 seconds. Medusa herself will also gain three stacks of determination.

Purple Skill:
“Villain of the Bayou”
All negative buffs applied to Madame Medusa for the first 15 seconds will increase her healing by 20% for 10 seconds.

Red Skill:
“World’s Wickedest Woman”
When Madame Medusa has less than 50% HP and has two or more neagtive buffs active, she will become berserk for 9 seconds, and will also block every enemy’s healing for 7 seconds. Also, Madame Medusa will reduce all shatter and pierce damage output by 60% when she lands a crit.

• +X Healing from Devil’s Eye
  • +X Healing
  • +X Max HP
Friendships

Mama Odie

Disk Name: “Money Ain’t Got No Heart"
Disk Effect: Healing Sap

Other Effects:

1. When an enemy tries to heal from any source, they will be sapped for 8 seconds. This can be done every 10 seconds. (-1 second per star level)
  2. +X Healing for Allies
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Louis informs Mama Odie of a new figure in the bayou with two crocodiles by her side. They have been ransacking the swamp to their liking, and making sure no one gets their hands on the Devil’s Eye. Mama Odie however is a smart cookie as she uses her gumbo cauldron with the help of a fortune telling pig to counterattack Madame Medusa. With the help of the fireflies and Louis, the Voodoo queen successfully drives Medusa out of the bayou at least for the time being.)
Allies: Storkules, Lady & Tramp, Raine Whispers

Cruella De Vil

unnamed

Disk Name: “Inhuman Beasts"
Disk Effect: Berserk when Shielded

Other Effects:

1. When Madame Medusa or her allies gain a shield from any source, they will become berserk for 8 seconds. The amount of Shield HP will be increased by 10% for any ally that has a currently active shield. (+5% per star level)
  2. +X Shield HP
  3. +X Armor

Campaign: (Cruella has set her sights on a potentially new fashion craze, and as a bonus, it comes with a double reward! Not only could she potentially bank in with the crocodile skin coats, but Madame Medusa’s possession of the Devil’s Eye could be used to mass produce and make the most sparkliest coats imaginable. Unfortunately, Madame Medusa is just as insane and emotionally driven as she is, and Cruella will need to think outside the box to steal her tickets to fame and fortune.)
Allies: Eda Clawthorne, Gabby Gabby & Forky, Maggie

4 Likes

I like the idea of Cruella being one of her friendship campaigns. Since Cruella was originally going to be the villain of The Rescuers according to concept art and that Cruella was the main inspiration for Medusa.

4 Likes

REALLY?!?! I never knew that lol! I always thought that Madame Medusa was just red-headed Cruella De Vil and would have great chemistry with each other lol.

4 Likes

Yes really. I learned it on the Diamond Edition Blu-ray of 101 Dalmatians.

4 Likes

Great concept :+1:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney