Wish crates feedback

I told everyone here. Only ever spend on stamina (and that only if in old server). Don´t buy any stuff except MAYBE Slinky crates.
I guess I should make a good guide to not get scammed, the Wish Crate right now sure feels like one. Exciting in paper, the execution… was a literal execution, like cutting my brain out.

these drops are with your account? what low badges are these :scream:

2 Likes

I think they are alts…

2 Likes

Sorry for not being clear. I ment half of the price in diamonds for the crates. So 500 for 1 and 5000 for 10. With the deal for real money I indeed ment 1/10th of the cost, €109,99 is ridiculous, it’s not worth it.

Well, yeah exactly that. I am as honest as possible myself, and am glad when others are honest too. Let alone having proofs to back up their stances.

Just to take care of one more thing. I would never call PB employees dishonest. Although the decisions and sometimes the talks too smell a little fishy.

Kira appears to be proving that 300 diamonds for one is a rather good cost, as shown here

1 Like

The key is to increase rewards and decrease cost. Buying diamond crates is a waste of diamonds as it stands now. Those should be about 1/10 the cost for what you get.

The wish crates should be like the old combat crates that gave great rewards. (Slinky crates are similar). Friendship disk power has scaled so high but rewards for it have not scaled.

Red skill power has scaled higher, and except for CW, that has not scaled higher.

Mod costs have scaled much higher, but again, in game rewards have not scaled.

Badge costs in the Badge shop have scaled higher with new badges, but badge shop rewards have not scaled.

So, if you want to give me an end game crate, make it worth while. Cosmetic crates, 1000’s of red skill power, 100,000’s of friendship disk power, 100,000’s of mod power. 100’s of hero disks. Because it’s not just getting them to 6 stars anymore, it’s also keeping up their mods and red skills with hero disks.

You could also put yellow badge boost benefits in there as well with xp drinks or fragments.

In a nutshell, in two words.
Repulsive and pathetic
are the wish crates.

Too expensive, too little content.

1 crate = 100 diamonds
10 crates = 900 diamonds

In addition, the content must be increased.

7 Likes

@Polaris can you please address why the cost to purchase is so high? Part of the idea behind wish crates (as you stated in its development) was that diamond crates weren’t cutting it for long time players. Part of the lack of appeal was how expensive they were! Why set the price at 4x the cost of diamond crates then??

2 Likes

Ah, cool that you referenced my poll post CodeMore6 :-).

Yeah, so far most people seem to be in favor of that around 300-350 per Wish Crate seem to be a good price. Here is how that poll is right now:

2 Likes

Sorry But 300 is still too high for this content.
More than 100 is not accapeble

I am not going to disagree that it would be better if it was lower than 300, but still getting it just to 300 would still be price cut for over half of price which I think at least is still pretty decent.

Just getting the price down is overall the first thing, then we can more so negotiate a reasonable pricing since the price first of all have to get under 500 as in the 10x option not costing more than 5000 as then we are at least more in the expensive, but more reasonable range compared to 1000/10000.

1 Like

300 is a perfectly ok price, for just apprx. 10 more diamonds you can get a diversity of stuff and chips for the hero of your choice

1 Like

I know what u mean.
But we speak about a 1% Chance to get (Max) Chips.
In this Case, it is not acceptable.
If they would increase Chance massivley
It might be ok. But so… It’s the bait Crate.

1 Like

I dont undersrand this fact with this 10 diamonds.

But as I wrote below.

This should be a “Wish Crate”
But it doesnt be.

In the markets u get better Things for 300 diamonds.

If u could realy say " I want 100 Chips"
Than it would be a fair prize (300 diamonds)

But to pay for only a Bad Chance. It is not.

10 diamonds more than the diamond crate

Best I’ve seen is 10 hero chips and purple-orange rated badges, and the wish crate can give all that stuff

Also, the odds of getting hero chips really aren’t that bad, both me and my alt got hero chips

Ah okay. Thx.

U get in this Crate for 300 diamonds

• 100 Rs Token ( too expensive)
    Or
  • 1 purple badge (everone can craft it)
    Or
  • 800k Gold (so much better on market)
    Or
  • some badge tiles (purple, orange, Red?)
    Or
  • 2-10 hero Chips

Some examples.

we better dont speak from this “Jackpot”

So tell me, where is this a good deal.
It would be fine for 100 But not more.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, how many Wish Crates do you want to be able to open per day?

I think I need to hear your thoughts on this before our discussion continues.

1 Like

And my point was proven with my post flagged.

And to be clear I would call anyone dishonest if they are and pb employees has been caught bending the truth many times.

2 Likes

I like the negotiating idea, but there’s still one problem: what bargaining power do we have that will twist PB’s arm and lower the price? Unless we can get everyone (including most whales) to boycott spending, it won’t work!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney