Wish crates feedback

When they’re opened. The Wish Crate items are not pre-rolled.

4 Likes

Cool! That was one of my questions…

1 Like

It is such a shame because crates that dropped stuff for a specific hero sounded very good. I just cannot see how the price can be justified in any way shape or form. It’s easier/cheaper to find chips on the black market. Why would you have a hero specific crate that didn’t drop hero chips?

4 Likes

I think the wish crates are great as they are except for the cost. If they would be half of the price, it is a great late game choice instead of diamond crates for both spenders and not-spenders.
Also, come on, €109,99 for 1 10x wish crate item, who’s buying that? Make it €10,99 and a lot more people would buy the deal and can enjoy opening some extra wish crates. :wink:

4 Likes

I got jackpot for Dr. Drakken (300 chips)

1 Like

This stuff is worth 1000 diamonds, not 10000!
The chances for heroes are way too low. Memory and badge tokens should be at least doubled, memories for heroes as well.
Red skill chips at least tripled…
Disk power… 5x more at least. It’s 1.1M for a single disk.

15 Likes

At least they didn’t rapid delete your thread… like they did mine yesterday. Shaking my head at how bad PB thinks they can rip off players. 10X is 10,000 gems and the prizes are worth 1,000 gems … 1/10th… Please everyone stop spending money in this game until they get it.

6 Likes

I think you meant 1/10th the price… because you say 109.90 it costs then should be priced at 10.90. It is worth 1/10th the price, not 1/2

2 Likes

Wish crates are far too expensive with many drops that we can receive far cheaper through other means within the game. If we add something new to the game, I’d like to get something new out of it.

1 Like

I told everyone here. Only ever spend on stamina (and that only if in old server). Don´t buy any stuff except MAYBE Slinky crates.
I guess I should make a good guide to not get scammed, the Wish Crate right now sure feels like one. Exciting in paper, the execution… was a literal execution, like cutting my brain out.

these drops are with your account? what low badges are these :scream:

2 Likes

I think they are alts…

2 Likes

Sorry for not being clear. I ment half of the price in diamonds for the crates. So 500 for 1 and 5000 for 10. With the deal for real money I indeed ment 1/10th of the cost, €109,99 is ridiculous, it’s not worth it.

Well, yeah exactly that. I am as honest as possible myself, and am glad when others are honest too. Let alone having proofs to back up their stances.

Just to take care of one more thing. I would never call PB employees dishonest. Although the decisions and sometimes the talks too smell a little fishy.

Kira appears to be proving that 300 diamonds for one is a rather good cost, as shown here

1 Like

The key is to increase rewards and decrease cost. Buying diamond crates is a waste of diamonds as it stands now. Those should be about 1/10 the cost for what you get.

The wish crates should be like the old combat crates that gave great rewards. (Slinky crates are similar). Friendship disk power has scaled so high but rewards for it have not scaled.

Red skill power has scaled higher, and except for CW, that has not scaled higher.

Mod costs have scaled much higher, but again, in game rewards have not scaled.

Badge costs in the Badge shop have scaled higher with new badges, but badge shop rewards have not scaled.

So, if you want to give me an end game crate, make it worth while. Cosmetic crates, 1000’s of red skill power, 100,000’s of friendship disk power, 100,000’s of mod power. 100’s of hero disks. Because it’s not just getting them to 6 stars anymore, it’s also keeping up their mods and red skills with hero disks.

You could also put yellow badge boost benefits in there as well with xp drinks or fragments.

In a nutshell, in two words.
Repulsive and pathetic
are the wish crates.

Too expensive, too little content.

1 crate = 100 diamonds
10 crates = 900 diamonds

In addition, the content must be increased.

7 Likes

@Polaris can you please address why the cost to purchase is so high? Part of the idea behind wish crates (as you stated in its development) was that diamond crates weren’t cutting it for long time players. Part of the lack of appeal was how expensive they were! Why set the price at 4x the cost of diamond crates then??

2 Likes

Ah, cool that you referenced my poll post CodeMore6 :-).

Yeah, so far most people seem to be in favor of that around 300-350 per Wish Crate seem to be a good price. Here is how that poll is right now:

2 Likes

Sorry But 300 is still too high for this content.
More than 100 is not accapeble

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney