Ya Know Who Needs An Update: Nick Wilde

As far as I know opinions are not arguments and don’t require proof. Never the less, I’ve given my reasoning above.

Yeah, find it if you want.

1 Like

Well, thanks for invalid discussion which given literally nothing.

You the one who said he doesn’t need refresh because he got one before, and did you give any proof of that? No.

1 Like

Jack Sparrow has gotten a couple of stat buffs and a major refresh that catapulted him into the meta for a while; I’d argue that right now, he’s clearly a weaker, less useful hero than Nick.

I really don’t think whether someone’s gotten a major refresh, a minor boost, or nothing at all is very relevant when discussing who needs a refresh now.

1 Like

Patch 1.7.2 he got a refresh.

Well my point is that he is usable at the highest levels of play as he is - what else do you guys want?

There are probably a dozen or more heroes in need of a refresh. To do another pass on Nick would be wasting development resources IMO

1 Like

Just what I waited for…

He received that time supporting buff which does nothing with hero refresh, ergo, he never received hero refresh.

And if follow you logic, Rex doesn’t deserve hero refresh too.

1 Like

@Musketeer @Jody_Caviness Please could you provide me proof that he needs a refresh (just thought I’d ask the stupid question back)

Let’s go.

I need some proof as you asked for not some opinion

Agreed. I mean, I’d like to see a little boost given to Nick to push him into the top tier of heroes, but refreshes really ought to be focused on getting the weakest heroes to be usable again, like, say, Frozone or Vanellope.

I suppose I misspoke in my earlier comment; I was thinking about how his base stats aren’t as strong as newer heroes and how he almost never gets to use his white skill more than once in a PvP battle. Even with those limitations, though, he can still be a useful member of the right team.

3 Likes

You find it.

Also you didn’t showed any of yours proofs.
I want to see his hero refresh.

Sorry, I misinterpreted the conversation. It sounded like you were arguing with Musketeer.

I respect your opinion. But his basic attack speed is terribly slow. I think this is the biggest problem for Nick

As I know, you one of the strongest players on your server (sure, you’re whale)
So what can you know about f2p-playing??
For f2p 10m gold is fantasticly expensive, and pass Epic CW without new OP heroes is impossible. Also always not enough gold , hero chips and hero skill chips even to promote red skill to 10 level. Maximize even 1 red skill is impossible for f2p.
And we must promote red skills for 15-20 heroes if we want to hold on on Coli, Arena and War

3 Likes

I’m sure he is better with the Red Skill. Problem is you shouldn’t have to spend so much gold while grinding to get all those chips just to bring him up to speed. Especially when the other heroes are better without the Red Skills. And if we were to consider their Red Skills as well, it just puts them ahead of Nick even more.

Not to mention they have a tendency to miss.

Except he’s only broken if you have him at max Red Skills. You shouldn’t have to pay so much gold and skill chips just to make him as good as the characters who are better without their Red Skills.

And again, despite all the damage upgrades, what’s the point if he’s down and out before he can even use them?

1 Like

I can agree to that. Not to mention his attack misses quite a bit.

Strongly disagree. The biggest buff from his red skill isn’t even affected by red skill levels- skill power sharing.

1 Like

I can see where you’re coming from. My main problem is that with all that build up in SP, what’s the point if he’s taken out before he can even use it?

1 Like

That is useful I will admit. Definitely one of the best perks. But again, it’s only useful for about 5 seconds before he’s taken out due to low HP. All I’m saying is can’t we make him better without having to lean on a Red Skill.

I agree that he could use a buff in HP, and his disks could stand a boost too. :man_shrugging:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney