Yellow Rank and Codebase Feedback!

Look how helpful is @Bendy.YT :slight_smile:

All badges are on this video.

And upcoming hero’s badges can be always found in data or discord server.

Red skills are only visible because servers’ max cap is above R0, so there’s no difference.

7 Likes

Does answer in support, but that doesn´t mean it´s a 100% support worker.
And you are not wrong, obviously. If anything we should have expected the yellow rank to scream we want more money so yes…

Yes, yes there is.

You can, it´s right here Disney Heroes Wiki - Google Drive
As is other useful stuff, for example a Badge Map, which I want to share with every player, @Polaris and the team.
I want to get into the grip of why early game is heavier on resources than the end game.

3 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout :slight_smile:

1 Like

So every update? The badge upgrade already costs WAY too much XP, especially considering the amount needed to keep every hero leveled up keeps getting higher every update. This will make upgrading the badges nearly impossible.

2 Likes

Maybe Polaris is hinting that going forward we might not get rank and level increases at the same time.

Maybe as a way to slow down they will do level increases monthly but we might (if we are lucky) get rank increases every other?

No, only ranks increases badge levels.
You need Y1 for level 2.

Oooh like how red skills go up 5 when there is a cap increase, this would go 1. Good call

Thanks for the reminder. Only Disgust and Anger can damage with basic attacks from the Inside out toons.

I tried to go through the thread, but it jumps all over. A guildmate and I have iPads. We are on Server 1. We do not have the Codebase yet. Do you have to have yellow rank to open it? I received the message in my mailbox that had megabits or something right after the update, but I was never able to do anything with it. I don’t see the items in my inventory. We are just looking for clarification. Thank you.

You need one yellow toon to have access to the code boss. I would recommend working on a solo toon to get to yellow even if you have zero badges for the yellow rank. Then you will at least be able to farm some microchips each day.

1 Like

Thank you Andy!

I believe once you promote one hero to yellow, you’ll be able to see everyone’s Battle Badge; at least, that’s what I remember happening to my account. As for the Megabits, they should be in your inventory, but not under any filter; you have to leave the filter to All, then scroll all the way down to find them between your emojis and your red skill chips.

1 Like

I would like you to launch an Offer to promote many New Heroes to the Yellow rank

No but his roles and work means he can answer if he so choose which he did.

But yes I feel like this update shows they don’t care about the game or its players they want us to quit and leave.

Honestly I’m pretty happy with the update and how the Battle Badges function and the Codebase is actually pretty fun. My main complaint is with the enhancement of Battle Badges as it gets WILDLY expensive just to enhance badges once you get a few heroes done.

Like for example it’s 150 MILLION hero XP just to enhance your 5th hero badge? And it continuously increases with each different hero you enhance… by A LOT. If you ask me it should be one price for each enhancement of the individual hero not based on how many heroes that you’ve enhanced total. Why should it cost 150m hero xp for the exact same power increase as the free enhancement that was given on update day? Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.

(i’m not saying the first enhancement should be free on all heroes if that’s the impression you got, I understand the first one was just to promote the feature)

But really though other than that, I really like the update overall. My only other minor complaint is I feel like the boosts from Battle Badges are kind of useless on several heroes, but that has already been mentioned a few times in this thread so whatever. Great job all in all

2 Likes

What’s even worse is that thanks to battle badges PerBlue significantly reduced the drop rate of XP bottles.

My evidence comes from Stan2Be in this thread:

Bravo, PerBlue :clap:

5 Likes

You don´t know how companies work then. Gotta stick to the code. Be unitary. You cannot just let your mouth spit words like nothing.

The battle badge is a game changer.
The people who bought the deal started with around 21 badges and are ahead of the curve.
The people who understand how to do trials have maybe 5 and add like 10 every 10 days.
Then the people who don’t know how how the teams to use on codebase have maybe 2 or 3 and add 5 in 10 days.

Yes the price is high, but that is on purpose. If everyone could enhance every badge easily right away it would widen the power gap and likely push people to quitting. I would assume the people in the top 20 power would have 15 to 20 enhanced, 20 to 50 in power will have 5 to 10, the rest would have 1 to 5.

No… most of the bonuses are random, bad, and in some cases even worthless, for others it’s just some nice boost, nothing else. Definitely not worth all of the XP.

:woman_facepalming:t2:

Gap between FTP, small/medium spends and big spenders is getting bigger.
And people are quitting because PB once again ask for unreasonable amount of resources which 99% of players don’t own.

And megabits from trial give pea-size amounts compared to deal on Tuesday, very FTP friendly :slight_smile:

Yes, all thanks to the $50 deal… :mag:

5 Likes

I’m really not complaining about the fact it’s expensive, it’s the fact that it ramps up to absurdly expensive levels very quickly based on the number of heroes you enhance.

I’m totally fine with it being pretty expensive, this is very much a late game feature for those that are already highly dedicated to the game. I just feel it should for example be 10million XP to enhance every hero the first time and then it ramps up from there on each individual hero itself, not based on the number of total enhancements you’ve made altogether.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney