Yellow Rank and Codebase Feedback!

And I would say second enhancing should be 3M XP at most (10 Red drinks). And stacking up by 50% per one, so 15, 23, 35, 52, 78, … Red drinks

It just makes no sense to make something that is recurring every month absurdly expensive.

3 Likes

But even then it’s too much XP. Ports give a poor amount and the campaign is no longer reliable for XP anymore

1 Like

I would not have expected to look there. I figured the megabits would be at the top of the inventory. Thanks!

No it’s a big cash cow.

They decreased xp drops, added a feature that take away xp you need for your heroes to this.

I know big spenders who quit because they couldn’t keep up. This is not end game or a good idea the way it’s done, it’s done to get money and nothing else not to be fun or make you want to play.

I saw an article about a similar Star Trek game with no micro transactions and no stamina cool downs, but it is in the Apple Arcade, so a monthly charge.

What was the hero XP drop rate before?

I don’t remember exactly, but I remember you were able to get 30+ red XP drinks from just 18K stamina :man_shrugging:

Also, there’s some more which needs to be included.

Honey Lemon

• Replace Armor for Skill Power
  • Basic damage, just as for Vanellope is useless for her, this also should be replaced for Skill Power

HDL

Why full defence… they aren’t a tank… and even the bonuses themselves are weak, and shield is more of their way to coffin with Dash all around.

• Replace Armor for Basic Damage
  • Replace Armor (per control) for Skill Power (per control)
  • Replace Shield for Tenacity buff

Scrooge

Sorry… but… does someone hate Scrooge that much, he keeps getting bad badges from the beginning and now even useless Battle Badge… again with normal-damage bonuses, despite dealing only fantastic damage in the skills :roll_eyes:

• Replace Armor for Skill Power
  • Replace Reality for HP (per damage)
  • Replace Armor Negation for 4 Hardy Stacks
    • He lacks evasion/tenacity just as Basil

Mushu

Another Yax, full reality is also useless for him.

• Replace Reality for Skill Power

Disgust

Just as Vanellope, Disgust has more than enough crit damage… and poor amount of fantastic crit.

• Replace Crit Damage buff for Fantastic Crit buff

Mike

• Replace speed buff for Evasion buff, his current is low.

Just to making sure… the other suggestions are here:

Some buffs need an improvement…

• Increasing Energy Gain from 200 to 500
    • One-time 200 energy is useless in comparing to permanent normal/fantastic crit and other buffs
  • Attack and Move Speed (5s version), the duration of this buff should be increased to 10 seconds
  • Energized Buff (25 version), increase amount of energy per basic attack to 40
  • Attack Speed (5s version), increase strength to 60% and its duration to 10 seconds
  • Energized Buff (50 version), increase duration of this buff to 8 seconds and energy per basic attack to 65
  • Attack Speed (10s version), increase strength to 30% and duration to 20 seconds
  • Berserk and Invincibility, increase the durations to 6 seconds
7 Likes

I don’t know if this has been asked yet or not @Polaris but when Demona dies does that count as an ally KO? I’m asking for those heroes that have a Battle Badge that requires 2 allies to die🤔

1 Like

@Polaris Hi Polaris and hope you don’t mind me pinging you, but I thought this is relatively important and wanted to let you know quickly.

It seems like the Mega Virus in the Codebase have started to remove buffs at Power level 5 instead of at Power level 15, I think it started after the Scare Vulnerability for the Mega Virus was introduced.
It has made it really hard for me to survive as I don’t have that many new characters in my team, even though I am transitioning to new characters over time when I have the resources.

So yeah, if this could be looked into, like someone accidentally erasing the 1 in 15 code in the Buff Removal power level at 15, or if some other bugs have caused that the Mega Virus after the Scare vulnerability was introduced the Mega Virus removes buffs earlier than Power level 15.

I technically took a video of it, but ir doesn’t seem like it is possible to post here, but if you are in the community Discord Server Musketeer has you should find it.

And yeah, beside that I hope you had a good weekend Polaris and that your forest trip was good :-).

1 Like

We didn’t change the drop rate for XP Drinks (or anything else in the campaign).

Polaris, please, can we know what changes the team liked - what exactly will change? We should know whose battle badge might be good (or not), without such information there will be another fire like after Kim’s refresh. :frowning:

Battle badges are already difficult (take long) to unlock, and enhancing is beyond expensive. Such info should be given more than 3 days before the actual update.

4 Likes

Suggestion for Dr. Facilier:

Instead of single shield, give him either energized (a good one though), beserk (should be raised to 6 seconds) or energy (I agree with Bunnyteer, this should be raised to at least 350).

3 seconds invincibility is awful compared to 6 second reflect (which is invincibility with damage output)

Anything @Polaris?

4 Likes

Also, any update on battle badge enhancing cost? If it stays the same then I know I will only have 1 enhance from now on. The enhance buff is not that great for some heroes anyways

It’s just sad to watch…

Pay $50 or wait over a month…

9 Likes

Simple solutions: decrease deal cost, increase codebase megabits drops, or remove battle badges from the game!

now I only have 5 or 6 battle badges and despite trying to get enough red xp for ages never have enough despite using xp i was ranked about 50th on s1 now im in the 70s. The megabits are to expensive and red xp 1 is not in diamond crates which is bonkers!!! 2 trials 16 not enough raid with double xp still not enough !!!,

im getting sick and tired of having my posts deleted. Grow up community im saying what you are thinking. No need for the block it rubbish.

@polaris explain how we have enough red xps and how this is fair?

proof i cant earn enough xp despite spending!!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney