Yellow Rank and Codebase Feedback!

For F2P players, yes. P2P/P2W players can get that in roughly 10 days (with preferred Megabit) and 15 days (not with it).
Anyway, due to prohibitive cost it’s basically just a power number fetish.

4 Likes

Not the red drinks though and I pay its pathetic!!!

Nope I still can’t see yellow and The Codebase

I have 2 spend 1bil xp for enchanting… its saddddd

Another day… :bookmark:

3 Likes

I dont even have close to that to enchant lol. Lucky you

its getting frustrating the lack of empathy shown to the players. Let alone the fact they say post here. You voice your opinion. It gets ignored or deleted. What’s the point? I just dont get why they never answer us

If you mean the flags, that’s not Perblue usually, that’s other forum users who consider a post spam, inappropriate or against terms of service. Could also be a false flag, if the post was none of the above.

But anyway I do agree that the cost for these battle badges is WAY too high

6 Likes

People report for nothing. I mean its stupid. Ie someone wanted changes to coliseum. What they proposed was terrible. So I said im sorry thats an awful idea got flagged.

And the comment isn’t even deleted, just “hidden” so that someone has to click on a mild warning to read it. There are definitely people who flag comments that are perfectly reasonable and within the TOS, but the “punishment” is so minor I don’t bother complaining about the false flags.

2 Likes

Irritates me

2 Likes

The stamina required for battle badge enhancements is just ridiculous

2 Likes

That’s what I’m doing honestly right now, I have only one character at yellow with battle badge enhanced, and only that one character will go up in rank. Others will be red forever. Can’t keep up with the xp needed so why waste my stamina promoting them to yellow.

3 Likes

@Polaris I don’t know if this is an overlook or not but there is NO difference between heroes have unlocked battle badges and who don’t

The triangle symbol only glows if you enhance battle badges, which makes it really hard to us to tell who has battle badges, who not. Is this intentional?

Also,the symbol itself is so hard to tell whether it is glow or not. That color is not friendly, and so confusing

5 Likes

We have a fix for this in the 2.8 update. It will show if the battle badge is locked, unlocked or enhanced.

I can pass this along to the team to review.

8 Likes

So How To Identify When You dont have someone red skill but you have them at yellow and battle badge unlocked, just curious :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I said it that better way than just to display the battle badge effect on the field would be to make additionally the symbol in hero previews glowing when the battle badge effect is active.

As in:
locked - never glows, has lock inside of the symbol
unlocked, not enhanced - glows only outside of the triangle
enhanced - the whole triangle glows outside

3 Likes

We need more XP drops with the inclusion of battle badges I have enhanced 4 battle badges and it’s nearly completely wiped me out of them.

How are you meant to enhance battle badges and level up heroes ? XP should be removed from the enhancement criteria and it should be just megabits. Just feels like a cheap move to get us to use our XP drinks so we are not able to sell them for gold

From now on I’m not going to bother with enhancing those badges. Just going to unlock them and use my XP on heroes and for getting gold

(Posting this here as well)

2 Likes

@Polaris My suggestion would be remove the cooldown on port reset perk.

2 Likes

I have 2 ways to help people enhance battle badges:

Either:

Cut costs by 67%, possibly more

Or:

New XP Drink that gives anywhere from 1.2M to 2M XP.

Or both!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney