Yellow Rank and Codebase Feedback!

And I hope it will be the last feedback, it’s almost perfect.
@Polaris

Vanellope

• Replace Basic Damage for HP or Skill Power, she has near to no use for BD

Yax

• Replace first Reality for HP/SP and second Reality for HP/SP as well.

Joy

• Replace Basic damage for HP, she has completely no use for BD
  • Replace shield for team heal

Honey

• Replace Armor for Skill Power
  • Replace Basic damage for Skill Power/HP

Genie

• Replace basic damage for skill power, to make his heal/damage better
  • Energized should be replaced for self-heal or team heal

HDL

• Replace first armor for HP
  • Replace second armor for skill power
  • Replace shield for Tenacity buff

Quorra

• Replace Reality Negation (which she does have 0 now) for Tenacity buff

Drakken

Well, not a must for now but it might become if badges will be bad…

• Replace Energized for Reality Negation, his current is pretty low.

Ursula

• Replace Energy for Evasion buff, her current evasion is very low and barely works

’‘Energy Gain’’ buff should be increased and give 500 energy instead of 200 as it’s a one-time thing.
‘‘Berserk’’ should last at least for 7 seconds.

3 Likes

Same should be done for Dash since he has Armor in Red Skill.

I could probably review all the characters I have high.

2 Likes

Maybe they will have more changes next week with the update and cap hit.
My guess is we will get notes tomorrow after the fortify contest has been going for 6 hours

Wouldn’t it make more sense for her to have BD instead of Armor? :thinking: Since her damage is based purely on her basic attacks… well other than the jump

1 Like

We are going to have more Yellow rank this week and still there hasnt any changed or update on the enhance cost… I dont think they will change it… to be honest, I’d rather focus on red skill than some horrible enhance effect

3 Likes

@Polaris I was very disappointed to see that with the rank increase today, the amount of Megabits dropping from the Codebase hasn’t changed.

It needs to scale with rank if we’re expected to pay double the cost to promote our Battle Badges, or in a cap or two’s time it will be impossible to earn enough to promote anything.

17 Likes

Still not fully getting the Codebase Trials. But was wondering is this a bug? or how do you even “star” in this trial? Only once after a battle did I receive 2 stars. Every other time, no stars (and I hadn’t even had my highest score when I 2-star⭐)

Stars aren’t important, you just try to get to rage level 30.

Buffs from battle badges were supposed to be removed or stolen by enemies?
If so then they are useless, what’s the point of paying over 1k red drinks for a buff only to be removed by enemies after 1 second?

@Polaris

Also, how Kermit’s duplicating BB buffs work… as it is random now.

This one screenshot shows all possibilities.

• Buffs aren’t duplicated at all (most frequent)
  • Buffs are duplicated
  • Rarely, ally gets two buffs
4 Likes

Don’t think so, at least I seem my Tron doesn’t remove them

He did.

He always does :frowning:

Agreed and with Y2 the level 3 needs 3.5x as many Megabits as unlock. No scaling though. If this goes further we will reach the same problem as with Epic CW drops not too long ago. And that was already addressed very late.

2 Likes

I just don’t understand when it’s been abundantly clear since forever that some of the game’s biggest balance issues are caused by things not scaling with level, and PB have accepted this and begun addressing it in various parts of the game… only to release a new feature that apparently has exactly the same mistake :exploding_head:

I’m barely going to be able to promote my 15 Battle Badges to Y1 this patch… next month I guess like 8… then 4… and without unlocking any new ones at that.

:sleeping:

4 Likes

So far the balancing issue:
Battle Badge (Megabits)
Mods (the BD/SP/HP stats innit)
OLD Disks (terrible bonuses, tragic even)
OLD Badges and Plans (P1-P4 plans and badges having 50 bits, well generally everything till O4)
Trials (having a bad badge only ever used once in a badge for every hero at one particular rank)

Those are the most concerning, to be addressed ASAP from Player´s View. (Or user, whatever PB likes to call us.)

1 Like

Maybe we should call ourselves consumer sand advocate consumer rights?

While kind of a bit jokely meant as we aren’t typical consumers in like buy 1 product then done, but still I do think our voice at least as consumer should at least be heard and taken into account in order for us consumers to justify continue to invest in their product to say.

But yeah, if PerBlue want our money they need to make sure that we feel it is justifiable for us to spend our money on Disney Heroes :-).

4 Likes

THIS!!!

This is exactly why I stopped spending. If the game isn’t going to change it deserves none of my money.

6 Likes

I guess it’s for red ones. Love bugs, Unbirthday hats, raspberry cakes, those are never enough :sweat_smile:

Not just Red. I can name them all if you want:
Heroes Night Out
Unleadosaurus
Confuzzle Balloon
Bath Time
Sewer Shark
Freeman of the City
Owl Crest
Mysterious Mailbox
Badge of Beauty
FOR YELLOW TRIALS

Victorious Urn
Badge of Intimidation
Water Music
Sprig Time
Giant´s Ladder
Traveller´s Kit
Floating Crystals
One Man Bass
FOR BLUE TRIALS

Unbeweaveable Returns
Mission Force One
Cat on a Laptop
Fish out of Water
I Win
Just Married
Dad´s Cassette
FOR RED TRIALS

THOSE BITS should be all removed and changed for more useful one @Polaris. Just these and the game would be 10x fairer.

1 Like

So much for nothing…

Again…

Shank

• Replace Normal Crit with Tenacity Buff
    • She only has 14 working tenacity, and I highly doubt in badges as they are always given randomly

Vanellope

• Replace Basic Damage for Skill Power or HP
    • She has no (practical) use for any of basic damage

Yax

• Replace first Reality for HP/SP and second Reality for HP/SP as well.
    • That reality is just useless here

Joy

• Replace Basic damage for HP, she has completely no use for BD
    • This is just a joke… NO USE of basic damage at all here
  • Replace shield for team heal
    • She focuses on heals… that tiny shield will do nothing good, just making easier target against Dash or Shan

Honey

• Replace Armor for Skill Power
  • Replace Basic damage for Skill Power/HP

Genie

• Replace basic damage for skill power, to make his heal/damage better
  • Energized should be replaced for self-heal or team heal
    • Genie doesn’t heal himself, making it easier for him to get KO’d, some source of self-heal is needed here

HDL

• Replace first armor for HP
  • Replace second armor for skill power
  • Replace shield for Tenacity buff

Drakken

• Replace Energized for Reality Negation, his current is pretty low and only getting lower

Megavolt

• Replace Fantastic Crit with Reality Negation
    • He has more than enough fantastic crit, and his reality negation is full falling behind

Sulley

• Replace (that short) invincibility for Reality Negation(better) or Tenacity buff
    • Both of suggested aren’t just right

Nick

As a good candidate for hero refresh…

• Replace Basic Damage for Skill Power or HP
    • Just as Vanellope and several skill-centred heroes basic damage is just useless
  • Replace Energy Gain for Fantastic Crit or Reality Negation
    • As hero only doing fantastic damage from skills these mentioned stats are very low, and being an old beta hero just doesn’t help him

Moana

I agree with that… it’s weird to see older heroes getting mainly bad stats

@Loutre, I really hope you will pass this further to the team, Battle Badges has good potential to make heroes better, mainly due to the fact as badges are given randomly…
Vanellope deals only fantastic crit but has highest normal crit… and didn’t get any of fantastic crit and reality negation for ages!

Additionally…

7 Likes

When will we be able to raid the Codebase? Many have been able to demolish it since day one, and spending time going through the actual battle multiple times is a negative QoL aspect of this new feature

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney