Yellow Rank and Codebase Feedback!

Yes this one is correct. Also Only some effect buffs like “heal allies for 40% of their max hp over 5 seconds” etc are good other than that I don’t see how self shield, normal crit etc are helpful if they don’t scale like the stat buff and line up based buff. They stay the same no matter my level of battle badge is 1 or 10. Not surprising about xp drinks either, red skills need tons of hero chips and this one asks for xp drinks.

Hi, you’re talking about my team… and I don’t have battle badges unlocked for Van and Yax yet… :confused:
Stop with fake news.

5 Likes

PS: Musk’s Van + Yax had earlier defeated tough combos too. Before YO was Introduced.

1 Like

You can get 361 bits a run. With lvl full 3 times a day.

But the cost >900bits
Enchant cost bits 2 and 3000 biggests xp bottles. I had 90k now 60k and then we need to lvl skills.

So all cost in game are to high. Please look in to it

2 Likes

Polaris cannot post his/her opinion (inclined to her for reasons I won’t state), needs info from devs IF they are willing to change their stuff or not.
For how pathetic the effect buffs are, let just whales bang on their red XPs, they will soon realize something is wrong and will either stop enhancing it (proving to PB they did the calc wrong) or stop playing (thus spending) altogether, which will hit the game viability even more.

Anyway, I will say this.
Yellow Rank pushed inevitable Server 1-2-5 merge at least 4 weeks closer than it is planned to be done.
Or, even if it’s not planned it puts the estimation 4 weeks closer to the present day, at least.

Polaris never answers players concerns ie extortionate amounts of xp bottles.

its ok if you have 90k red xps no idea how you have so many i spend money and have 777 yet some have none some have 90k some have 55k dont get how there is such a huge gap. I’ve never had more than 10k red xps ever

I agree yellow rank just pushes for another merge in due time. Really has angered people from what I see here and on the game. (And people that have quit and seen yellow ranks and battle badge have told me they happy they quit the time they did more after seeing this)

Maybe shouldn’t have a single community manager if can’t answer all questions , but a community committee. Quarterly q and a are nice but end of day people have questions and demand answers daily. Maybe @Polaris , leaf , and captain Jack can all run the forums daily and responses instead of all it on Polaris’ back. Just a thought

Dash+Angel could wipe this team even more easily them Van+Yax, the problem is not with Van is with the team the enemy is using.
Vanellope Battle badge is not good, +40 crit damage nearly useless because she already have 90% and the cap is 100%, basic damage useless for her, +skill power per blue ally good but her damage increase with skill power is not that good because she is an older hero, so no, Battle badge did not make Vanellope break the game, Yax battle badge is also bad, + reality is horrible for him, the 6s reflect is basically Ian’s effect but 1s longer, nothing broken, Drakken have an even longer initial reflect now, so yeah, this duo could wipe this team even before battle badge, but it’s not because they are broken, it’s because the enemy team have 0 sinergy, it’s a really bad one, and yeah a Duo with synergy can easily win an 2vs5 against a team with 0 synergy, is not that crazy, like i said Dash+Angel can wipe this even more easily.

6 Likes

Well said, both got nothing good in their battle badges.

Van getting basic damage just says a lot how the testings are done.

Yeah… Dash is stupidly broken :frowning:
3s and even team with good synergy is dead.

3 Likes

But it doesn’t give anything but megabits, you won’t have use for them until Y0.

That is a good point, if people are trying to catch up not being able to farm bits will put them farther behind. At least being able to do some right away would allow for lower level people at least get some resources they will need later

1 Like

Daily? They´d get crazy. There should be a Suggestions from Players that can be viewed by Polaris, Leaf and others (don´t forget DoubleBeans :eyes: !) once a week.

1 Like

Leaf and others besides Polaris do have other roles at PB (such as creating the game and things), so once a week might be a little much. I do, however, think every other week or every month could be possible.

2 Likes

Polaris does a good job.
People shouldn’t expect answers for every question or complaint. They are answering the questions they can reasonably answer with out backing themselves in to a corner or release information they are not able to disclose. If PB is looking at the feedback about how much some actions costs then it would be silly for Polaris to say blah blah resources seems (to little, to much, just right) then have an update later to adjust the costs.

We are like day 3 of a new system. They need to leave themselves some wiggle room. Just be patient and trust they want everyone to be happy and keep playing too. Throwing negativity around won’t help anything.

4 Likes

It could be a set half an hour where they can evaluate all.

How do I “throw negativity around”? One does not have to be a math professor to evaluate that the demands are off the charts. That´s not negativity, but constructive criticism. TO COMPARE it with the rest of their game. Well, should be our game rather. Their might feel a bit too cocky.

4 Likes

I took that as being negative.

2 Likes

Ok question about the codebase trials

What’s the point of logging the score ? Polaris said megabits max out on rage lvl 30 so what are you gaining from getting a high score ?

People are posting there 353m scores but I’m here with 1.7m points Rage 30 so got all the megabits I need

@polaris

To show off with the score I guess
If there is anything else than that idk

The score seems meaningless at the moment. The amount of rage levels for completed is the only thing that really matters.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney