Yellow Rank and Codebase Feedback!

That’s why I hope for Leaderboard which will also give megabits…

Or EXP Bottles if not both Mega Bits and EXP Bottles.

Could be an idea for leaderboards rewards Bunnyteer if they include leaderboard rewards, or at least like score tier rewards that’s different from the rage bonus.

They didn’t even need a score could have just had the rage multiplier and the rage meter and that’s it.

Unless something else was meant to be added but had been taken out for now

Ok daily might be too extreme… once a week sounds about right. Just more frequent then qaurterly q and a sessions all trying to say…

Feedback on the specific battle badge buffs from way up top :arrow_double_up: - the team is reviewing this and they like some of the suggestions. There are a few changes in the works to make sure the buffs make more sense with the hero involved. Watch for these in a future update.

Feedback on the cost - this is a brand new rank. It’s going to be slower than other badges or skills. The battle badge isn’t upgraded every team level, but every rank level. We are watching the XP Drink economy closely following this update.

Charging a battle badge gives you all the buffs immediately.

• If the badge is not enhanced you get the first 2 buffs.
  • If the badge is enhanced, you get all 3 buffs and the bonus stats for the first 2 buffs.

The screenshot is talking about the benefits of enhancing the battle badge. When it’s enhanced, the improved stats are added to the first 2 buffs and the 3rd is unlocked.

6 Likes

I don’t think it will change all that much, because the cost is prohibitive enough that people will just choose not to enhance :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Yep, pretty much that. Anything in the horizon of 1/10 to 1/100th of the cost would be alright, the current cost is just as alcohol in Sweden. Prohibitive.

4 Likes

Also, can these be communicated ASAP once they are finalised? We want to be sure we’re not wasting valuable resources on a Battle Badge that’s going to change unpredictably

6 Likes

Then just don´t I… guess.

This is so nice to hear! :cat:

I hope some of mine ideas will be released :slight_smile:

Well… they’re definitely too large.
Also, getting enough megabits to get a new badge takes 4 days, and we have almost 140 heroes (+ more soon).
Not to mention the cost of raising the level of the badge will cost 8 days of Codebase. Too much.

To add, will be there a new avatar with Mega Virus from collections? And, will be there Codebase Trial reset item one day?

3 Likes

I thought you were the real Polaris for a second again lol

Someone was saying that a free to play player should expect to unlock about 28 battle badges a month if they get the max amount of megabits a day.

Hum… . In terms of the EXP Bottle shortage in terms of the enhancement of the Battle Badges I am wondering if F2P may have more of an advantage than P2W/P2P.

The reason why I think the F2P may have a slight advantage the enhancement of Battle Badges is due to that F2Ps have a more limited number of characters they really prioritize, ranging between 1-5, 6-10 characters mainly as such have less characters to enhance Battle Badge wise.
While of course F2Ps have to be wise and maybe wait with enhancing the Battle Badges at the point they get the most out of the enhancements, but that’s something most F2Ps are used to I imagine so should be fine.

However F2Ps will most likely be at a slight disadvantage in terms the Codebase as they don’t necessarily have the characters to survive for long, or do the damage the newest of the new characters have, so will be at an disadvantage there.

A bit weird dynamic between the two parts of the Battle Badge process, but I guess it is the similar situation of Red skills where F2Ps have enough Red Skill Chips from Epic City Watch, but not enough Hero Chips.
While I don’t know if it will go exactly this way, but it technically wouldn’t surprise me if we could end up with a situation like this for at least some F2Ps.

Something to think about I suppose.

1 Like

P2W bought the bundle for $50 and started with about 20 battle badges

If you mean this deal, yes P2W/P2P can buy such deals and boost the rate they acquire Battle Badges:

Though, what I am talking about is natural progress without money more, or to say not buying extra resources in regards to Battle Badges specifically.

And yeah, what I am talking about is that an F2P might be able to offset some EXP Bottles for their enchantments if they don’t focus on that many characters, so their resources get less saturated and as such can focus more on what they specifically want.

Of course, will be interesting to see how things goes later though and not logic base thinking :-).

2 Likes

Its strange cause the second and third time i tried codebase my heroes reach … 4.24 M or something near but one hour later those chance were like credit back like it never hapenned… Could only reach 2.5 -3 M after that…

Since Polaris is working for support as well and are the games only lead here really yes they can answer and did, and as always the answer is more of we want your money so SSH and pay us.

I’m not impressed with pb or Polaris at all.

I totally agree, Dash has become increasingly op with each cap raise. He has too much evasion for the amount of insta burst damage he can deliver. He just melts teams regardless of armor and crit immunity

2 Likes

In the info page, under “megavirus special abilities” , you will see that he supresses buffs. So the variations in scores are mainly due to the megavirus supressing or not the invincibility buff applied by kermit. If he suppresses that, he kills your toons on the spot and your score will decrease. All kermit lines are seeing these variations in score.

I’ve already mentioned this, but to make myself clear I’ll emphasize it again. The line below has all of its 5 badges instantly activated:

Kim, Pleakley, Barbossa, Manticore, Hades

I seriously think this should be avoided.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney