2.0 Known Issues

@Polaris, how often can we accept guild gifting?
Everyday? Every few days?

You should be able to claim the gifts anytime you want while the guild gift is active. There isn’t a limit to how many times you can claim your gifts. If you don’t claim them, they’ll be sent to your mailbox and you can accept them from there.

I’ve used wrong wording. :disappointed_relieved:

I mean, how often this type of deal will appear for players?

1 Like

Ah, I see. They should be about one per week for now.

8 Likes

@Polaris last time I checked mushu was a damage hero.

Yes, Mushu is damage hero but appear in control collection and to make things more interesting, doesn’t appear in damage collection.

Hm.

When will be released endless surge? And I do think an improved selection of heroes at the start also didn’t wasn’t released.

4 Likes

Two “%”

When using mulan against a jafar/launchpad line her first rocket fires at launchpad, even though he really hasn’t entered yet and can’t be stunned. Is this working as intended or should the rocket always hit the furthest back row hero regardless of entrance.

Hopefully this isn’t intended because I was hoping she’d be a good counter for Jafar or Megara. But if the enemy has Launchpad equipped then that’s not ideal. I have other counters but would be nice to have another of course.

It isn’t intended. We’re tracking a few issues about Mulan’s rocket.

• It can sometimes not hit the enemies
  • It can damage enemies that haven’t entered combat yet
  • It causes her to link with Megara on auto, even when Mulan isn’t in the front
1 Like

The Pooh disc of Hank and Dory doesnt work, it can not give stacks of hardy to allies. Plz look into it ! (server 19)

On top of not receiving gold from creep. Every quest I turn in I’m not receiving the quest rewards at all

please also fix eve red skill description, "stun increases " should be modified to "disable increases "

@Polaris I sent a ticket about all the mulan issues. Uploaded 2 videos to youtube about it , one about the fact that Launchpad makes her shoot in the air and miss, one about her missing the rocket almost every time on 1v1 spars.

I got a reply of ‘its because the hero moved’ as if it was intentional. Skip a few days, now its a bug?

If so, its worth looking into how mulan interacts with powerline. When attacking Mulan with a powerline on my team, my powerline got hit with the rocket and lost 90% of his hp…before he entered the stage as a frontline hero, like hes rendered somewhere in the back and only comes within range with a delay.

@Polaris i have issues i have seen with mulan and one with bogo, she still start her move too early in arena while everyone walks into the stage.

There is a weird moment i see in city watch where enemy mulan use her skill but instead of hitting tron who was in the backline, she hit powerline who was not in the area at all and made him appear before 5 seconds

Bogo runs to the opposite directions for some reason when i want to knock away gerald.

1 Like

@Polaris is the Brute creep supposed to self heal now?

It happened in Breaker Quest level 86, no wards were defeated. I wonder if this is linked to the Mecharaptor bug, because the NPC was defeated but present in battle

Was there a mage?

Nope. That is why I said self-heal. And if there was a mage, they’d be healing per second. The brute healed around every 7 seconds

I saw the same. Brute was self healing in breaker quest

2 Likes

For a long time, my Jack Sparrow has two pluses in his purple skill.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney