2.1 & 2.1.10 Known Issues

Off With Their Head! allows the KO to bypass berserk or invincible skills.

Did he just stand there the whole battle? When did he stop attacking?

1 Like

I found that on server 2 today.

I think its on all servers

But it says here in Davy’s skillset that Davy is berserk until his chest is gone. His chest isn’t gone.

After his chest appeared. The QoH then turned and only attacked his chest, moving it to the front of the battlefield slowly.

He still didn’t attack after his chest disappeared.

Well darn. I have the 10 and 8 versions. Please keep us informed on progress. Thanks for looking into this!

For Amazon players - if you have access to Google Play on your device, you should be able to install the game from there and access your game account. That will let you play while we work to fix the issue with Amazon.

1 Like

@Polaris Tron’s active buff cleanse clears off pooh’s stacks. This only happens when both units are alive, if Pooh is k.o.ed, Tron no longer clears them off…which is a very dodgy interaction

1 Like

How about android player? We are still unable to access the game even with android 9, please fix it asap thx

Me as well, really sad that compatibility issues occured again and again for the latest update. Hope they work on it and fix it asap

@Dalmatian_79829
@Avengers_XII

Guys,

I create the topic of Android compatibility problem.
Could you please white your device information in this topic for quick solution.
Thank you for your corporation.

2 Likes

Are quick fight points supposed to be this high now in collisium? I think we found where Gizmos missing ‘0’ went @Polaris.

Thank you for responding.

If it is the case that the stun and damage are still being applied, it’s not showing in the damage bar or status effects above the hero. Before the update the icon for stun would appear even though the rocket fired off screen, but this isn’t the case anymore.

Just out of curiosity, why is it that this is only occurring in the Arena?

Nope, no option for Google play app. :frowning:

Challenger Seasons Issues:

• Quick Win bonus is being multiplied too many times, resulting in very high scores. We’ve identified the issue and the fix will be implemented for week 2 of the season.
  • Tron was supposed to be the reward for the end of season, but Jumba jumped in early. I know many people were working to earn more Tron chips, and we will be sending those out to people based on their season rankings.
9 Likes

I got 24 Tron chips, but I was supposed to get 28 :thinking:

3 Likes

I got 22. But I got 26 Jumba this morning.

2 Likes

I am unable to play any videos on my game. Daily ones, video crates and doubling my prizes on the port. It says that there are no videos avaiable.

2 Likes

The team is looking into that. I added it to the list at the top!

4 Likes

Thank you.

Whats the point of extending the the pvp season to wednesday, if tron was suppose to be rewarded? If tron suppose to be the reward it should have end on monday

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney