3.8 Known Issues

@Loutre, could the team please look at Episode 8 Fight 1 of Helga-Silver friendship. When Kronk levers Davy´s chest, he´s Berserk for the rest of the wave - the chest can´t come back.

One can circumvent it by not using Kronk but… that should not happen.

The team is looking into it now!

Which means that the rewards from the hero quests are just like the ones from the Underminer’s prize wall.

Another hot fix? How intriguing…

Why isn’t @Loutre accepting private messages? I think his thread isn’t muted.

If you have something private to send please send it via support.

Polaris also hadn´t DMs opened. It is to prevent spam afaik.

Some people have that possibility, though most are dead (=inactive).

Spam, inappropriate messages and just don’t have the time to respond to everyone privately. I do work on all our games at PerBlue and not just DH.

5 Likes

So now…

My Namaari green skill does nothing against another Namaari, but enemy Namaari is using her green skill as normal.
Fight is going on further as normal.

Oh, and, forum icon change?

No forum icon change. If this is in a PvP setting the other person may not have updated yet.

Poked more about this one, but if the fight is just 1 Namaari vs 1 Namaari the way the entrances work make it so attacker Namaari fires first, but misses because the enemy Namaari is untargetable and then enemy Namaari fires and hits because the attacker Namaari is no longer targetable.

Does this sound like what’s happening?

@Loutre Ever since the Namaari release update this keeps happening

Namaari is arriving to the battle at random times, Even with no enemy Namaari. She at times arrives about 3 seconds late. Occasionally she gets there on time so not sure what’s going on.

@Loutre I think this has something to do with Megabit scaling. Actually the one before this I could enhance but the button was still black.

On server 23 (Max lv: 245), In chapter 8, their level goes up to 255

@Musketeer, have you expected Namaari’s arrival at random times whenever there was an enemy Namaari, or not?

Would there ever be a compensation for this?

There won’t be a compensation for missing icons.

1 Like

Was this fixed once you updated the game?

I know the wish crate event is over, but the wish crate is still there. Does that mean the wish crate was finally added?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney