4.2 Known Issues

Actually, it looks like the relevant part is the “cannot give out the most recent rarity of badges” part, as all my relevant heroes are at Y6-Y7 on S21. Hrm…

Has anyone been having an issue with the game after the update?
The game keeps crashing on me while i try to switch my acounts on different servers

That as well… and if you got some before cap raise. Those should go first if I am right but I may be as well wrong there.

That only applies to the last released badges. A hero at max rank can still get 3 of their badges, the ones that were released before

Well yes but if Zelkiiro has 4 badges on Y6 heroes (missing the ones actually introduced there) and 3-4 badges on Y7 heroes, it’s obvious why the badge crates give… trash.

None could be equipped thus it went for the failsave chance.

After the fix, dots in the market are even more broken than they were before :man_shrugging:

I have many thousands of these dotted bits/badges.
Issue is also present in the other market types.

On the plus side, the game is running NOTICEABLY faster with less lag. Can’t we have both :sob:

6 Likes

If more pink dots is the price to pay for the reduced lag, I say pepper every screen with pink dots; my mild OCD will just have to adjust.

@Nugget could the perk in VIP level 7 be removed? There’s literally “Remove Codebase Cooldown” (amongst the others) at the top, so “Reduced” Cooldown mention is meaningless.

1 Like

@Nugget Could the team look into what happend with enemy Davy Jones in Surge? He became untargetable…

I didn’t know how I could screen-video it right away, but I have a few consequential screenshots:

Davey Jones has an ability called “Dead Man’s Chest”. While active, his HP will not fall below 1 HP. Additionally, any cursed enemies deal 85% less damage while this ability is active. This appears to be what’s happening based on the icons over Zeus and Davey Jones

Zeus clenased all of his debuffs in first screenshot.

And there isn’t even his chest.
Also, none of his skills make him, untargetable, berserk doesn’t work like that.

1 Like

I know those abilities, but the thing is that my heroes stopped doing their skills and their basic attacks (except if those skills would buff themselves like Zeus blue skill).

Anyway, if it happens more often, to others also, I hope it gets reported again and hopefully then you might be able to do something about it.

The team will look into it to see what they can determine!

2 Likes

This happened to me a few months ago… In war… And that was horrible…

I thought it got fixed but it turned out wasn’t :frowning:

Fyi, I said about Davey

1 Like

I think the answer is simple: For whatever reason, his chest spawned outside of the arena, and characters have a difficult time “seeing” things that aren’t in the arena.

In this update, my game “CRASHED” many times in a short period of time.

Although my RAM is 2GB

Have you submitted a ticket to customer support yet? This would be the best way for us to troubleshoot your issue

From what could tell with Sadness’s green skill,

It was interrupted by Zeus’s White skill.

Was Sadness untargetable to disables too when she was using her Green Skill?

Would enemies still be stunned if they charmed Daisy even though she is immune to charms?

1 Like

That text is simply outdated now.
No.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney