4.4 Known Issues

Except Zeus of course :roll_eyes:

But Zeus is starting white skill (aka energy without it showing)… others are different.

Was the cap on applied hardy stacks from Baymax’s red skill suppose to remain the same?
One ally now misses the hardy, it should be increased at least to 15 if not more.

can this randomness be made slightly less random? My stage 9 and 10 bits are some that I have over 10,000 of combined…

1 Like

Or even better, instead of giving us bits, give us badge booster crates. 1 or 2 per day is not too much to ask for

And will Trial event come back? Or are they totally replaced with this new trial? If they are, Booooo

3 Likes

@Loutre As you might have seen in this post we in Europe seem to not have gotten the Unity Trial reset.

Not sure if this is time zone related or the difference between local and server time, but something that should be checked/clarified I think. So far people I have asked from USA has gotten the Unity Trial rest while those in Europe haven’t. (Not sure on Asia/Oceania).

Thanks in advance :-).

I feel like Franchise Trials and Trial Events are two different things. Is that right @Loutre? Newsletter said the “Zootopia Trial Events” will start a day after Bellwether Prize Wall.

But who knows.

Exactly Franchise Trials are like the seasons feature of this game.

Trials events are just that. Events that comes and leaves from time to time.

Franchise is here to stay just changing the themes less every “season”

I wonder if we might be able to get Patch Essences elsewhere or they will stay limited to the Franchise Trials.

Patch Essence Crates when @Loutre @Nugget? :smirk:

1 Like

Currently, the Franchise Trials are the only way to get Patch Essence. Unsure if/when any of that would change since Patch was literally just released yesterday!

2 Likes

Have you noticed that the Fairy Godmother was becoming untargetable until the end of the wave? That’s what’s happening in guild wars.

Also money :man_shrugging:

Awww this is annoying bug. I was hoping Jafar will carry my Aladdin trials… now I’m not able to do them. We need a fix fast :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately, it’s a complicated issue so it won’t be a fast fix.

1 Like

this should show our actual progress /176, not just 0/1 forever :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean… 176 is not possible yet so why bother…

Patch Essences 1 can only take off to level 5, then you need Patch Essences 2.
And as we have 18 patchable heroes (well, 17, but there’s one secret not many know :smirk: )

So is anybody having an issue with the game crashing ever since the newest update? I have 2 guild members who have experienced game crashes. One guild member has said every time he attempts to do guild war or surge his game crashes and we get a disconnect. He has uninstalled the game and reinstalled and still getting the same issue. He currently has a support ticket in, but I wanted to see if anybody else is having the same issue as he is or is it localized to him. I have a second guild member who has said her game crashes every now and then during surge as well

Happened to me yesterday.
Only once though, and I was rapidly scrolling through heroes’ badges for a while which had caused lag before. So I didn’t really pay attention to it

1 Like

So I guess the Jafar (Scar) issue is just a me thing according to support… yet people here say the same thing about it not working at the start :thinking:

Because it doesn’t like any other start of wave/X skill/effect.

Ehh, support.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney