4.4 Known Issues

The announcement can go.

So, how can we unlock collection avatars? Or are they supposed to be not all available/useable to players? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

@Loutre @Nugget

And he is not the only one :joy::joy::joy:

Some of what you see may change and not be finalized, but otherwise I’m not too concerned you’re all getting a sneak peak on Patched Heroes.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s gone already! Chat announcements expire after some time

1 Like

Talked to the team and we’re going to get those Patched Heroes sneak peaks hidden just because the stats on them aren’t final and we don’t want to cause confusion when the final versions do go in.

3 Likes

@Loutre @Nugget No, too bad, they were interesting to see!

Quasimodo isn’t showing in the filter.

(Yes, unlocked!)

2 Likes

I also saw some new effects in the hero filters
like increased dmg taken

seems it isn’t a bug but a sneak peek…

Hmmm… that screenshot looks familiar :grin:

Why not. Quasimodo’s in the Wildcard franchise

Well, I don’t think the enemy groups in Quasimodo’s friendships are final. Just play them all and they are all part of one stage in the 8th episode.

He should be moved to The Hunchback of Notre Dame filter, and Esmerelda shouldn’t be in one by herself(isn’t that what qualifies as a wildcard?).

1 Like

The Hunchback of Notre Dame filter only features Esmerelda, not Quasimodo

2 Likes

Checking with the team :eyes:

2 Likes

ok thanks for the update ^^

So, after @Loutre and @nugget, for some reasons, ignore my question about collection, I had no other choice than contact support

They told me that they would work on more collections. But the thing is, there is zero information on when new collection (s) being released :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: so, how long am I supposed to wait???

Why do you make such a flawed system? Shouldn’t collection avatars be automatically unlocked after we reach 8 out 12 lv of a collection???

This is stupid. And I believe, mastery token should be removed :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: what is the point of it anyways???

They are announced via patch notes and newsletter… and I have a weird feeling that Aladdin collection is next.

And I have a feeling, we won’t earn enough master token to buy the Kim Possible AND Aladdin avatar :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Collections have always been announced via patch notes and now newsletter as well like Musketeer said.

You will be able to earn enough.

You asked the question yesterday and you need to be patient. We’ve already poked the team if there was an issue with why you show 3 tokens short

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney