4.8 Known Issues

Please send in a support ticket for this issue if you haven’t done so already.

2 Likes

This isn’t specific to 4.8, but please send in a ticket so we can review your account.

2 Likes

It is like that for everyone, Samm.

5 Likes

This has been reported so so so so many times

5 Likes

Flash’s entry animation causes him to be in the front always, instead of being in middle.

This happens in all modes.

3 Likes

It looks like this problem is also affecting the paid track, judging from this post:

I wasn’t sure if the team had also checked the paid track in addition to the free one; even though I thought they probably would have, I figure better safe than sorry.

2 Likes

@Samm This time same as above, both “Double Campaign” & “Double Ports” not showing.

2 Likes

since Double Port isn’t listed in the events description, only ‘Open Port’, I’d already used my free Port attempts for the day while they were both open this morning.

:roll_eyes: :-1:

2 Likes

So not able to reset Flash trial every day once the limit is hit @Samm? I hit the limit yesterday and now today I’m not able to reset it anymore.
It says I should be able to daily… “While the Trial is running, you will get a number of chances to fight PER DAY, just like Team Trials”

3 Likes

it’s not very important to me, or anyone and I’m unsure if it’s specific to this update.

but I unlocked 50 ultra XP drinks from the battle pass but only received 49. it’s not very serious and I won’t see the difference, but surely a error?

2 Likes

Wait, are you saying that we only get a total of 6 chances? So if you reset it 5 times, you’re locked out for the next 5 days?

1 Like

You get a free chance every day, and 30 extra chances that can be bought with stamina during the duration of the trial; e.g., if you bought 5 of those chances on the first day, you should have 25 extra chances remaining.

3 Likes

No, the extra chances purchasable with stamina are capped at 30.

Total is 30+7 I believe. Or maybe less.

2 Likes

This was first reported nearly 3 weeks ago, and PerBlue is hoping to have a correction in the 4.9 update, with compensation for the difference between displayed and received rewards to follow later.

3 Likes

@Jody_Caviness

@The_Real_Numi

Okay, thanks for the clarification. That’s what I thought originally, but the other message concerned me.

2 Likes

alright thanks! can’t wait to get that one XP drink!

2 Likes

Very crucial, I know. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But other resources from the pass have been shorted, most importantly Disk Power, so it’s not all pointless.

3 Likes

Why should I ever bother to do that? You guys will just give me some copy paste reply like "we are sorry for…blah blah… And we will try to address this bug…blah…blah…"all over again

Try figuring out by yourself. You are the Dev for god sake

2 Likes

Dude their trying their best to fix the dang problem

1 Like

Remember… They’re Support Agent, exactly Community Manager. They can just do anything on the forum, send the team through Samm and somewhere.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney