5.1 Known Issues

Don’t you need to buy challenge again with diamond? Why do they need to spend diamond when there is a loophole with the challenge system?

2 Likes

So, people can actually hack this game? :thinking::thinking::thinking: This is new…

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply; I did submit a ticket, back on May 10:

I followed up with screenshots of the attacks in question, as well.

I just didn’t know if it would be possible to follow up on that ticket through in-game support, since it’s almost two months old.

2 Likes

It is! All tickets stay in the system and I can track them down pretty easily. I apologize for any lack of attention and I’ll add this to my to-do list.

5 Likes

Not really… I had rumours of exactly this happening 4+ years ago so… :man_shrugging:

And I believe I do know what those “players” use to make such results. Again, heard of it, can share the information I know with staff to check if that is it, won´t speak about it openly here anymore.

3 Likes

Sorry for creating a butterfly effect for this, but I think I posted a new topic for you all to come and look at, including you @Samm. Here’s the link to this topic.

1 Like

@Samm Could the team please be aware that these fragments are impossible to obtain in any Invasion?

I sincerely hope they are not meant to be deal exclusives…

Level 4 Color Type Mod Fragments…

So Red, Blue, Yellow… SP, BD, HP ones.

2 Likes

How do you have that many chips?!

1 Like

@samm can you guys consider to add quick fight feature in normal and elite campaigns? We hate doing those campaigns whenever a new chapter is available

And frankly, if I were a new players and found that I need to manually fight 70 chapters, I would quit literally the very first day. That takes too much time

4 Likes

Plz stay on topic marshy.

1 Like

Fine fine fine

1 Like

I think that’s a valid point. Yes, I’ll see if we can make that happen :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Is it possible to make Mama Bot immune to Shatter and Pierce, it makes invasion just… too easy.

@Samm

In the same time, invasion rewards should give more upgrade pieces types, green and blue skill, Fantastic crit, speed… would be nice if it would give talent essences too.

3 Likes

1 more thing, can the maximum amount of gold crates bought 1 time increase?

For 1k hero chips, we need to spend roughly 20B, which means more than 200 times buy 10k gold crates :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Can the number be 100k or 1000k gold crate per time?

And can you guys add 2 star and 3 star heroes in gold crates pls? Star is not what determines who is strong or weak anymore. And now, all heroes are 1 star anyways

Thanks @samm for reading

4 Likes

4 Likes

New players are gonna be needing them, the moment they play the Invasion for the first time. Makes defeating the Mama faster…especially in one of their Challenges.

2 Likes

An own Challenge/Hard Mode were Shatter and Pierce are disabled could be interesting, but yeah the Normal version I think Shatter and Pierce should be on for the sake of having it be doable for the non-Whales and lower Whales.

3 Likes

But this was the reason for Shego nerf back when she was released, same with caps for Quorra, Gizmo, Quackerjack, and others, to make sure invasion won’t be a clicker mode.

Now it just use shatter or pierce without cap the game mode.
Mama Bot should be immune to shatter and Pierce for this reason.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know you don’t automatically lose in coli when time runs out, but you don’t automatically win either. The criteria by which it should have been determined whether I won or lost should still have resulted in a loss for me.

Anyway, here’s another video. In this one, the ghost of Phoebus hangs around (complete with bar full of buffs over his head) even though he’s dead. This is purely a visual glitch as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

The nerf for Shego wasn’t that her Shatter no longer affected the bot, the nerf was that a level cap was added to her Shatter.

So, should level caps be added to the Shatter and Pierce skills of newer heroes that people are using in invasion? That way we can go back to the good old days of everyone focusing more on their bot than on the guild bots, and only people who spend time developing good invasion teams and using them for an hour or two per week can get the improved rewards. None of this nonsense about helping out weaker or more casual guild members.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney