5.3 Delayed

I don’t know what you’re saying, but this is going to be a very huge update, and someone is going to bring in the scrunch gif, or the suspicious Louie gif for this…

1 Like

I meant I thought we were gonna get it today

1 Like

It all comes back to planning
But what do we know?

1 Like

No A lot of people thought we were gonna get it today and I just went along with it

1 Like

I predict that new heroes should also come to the Battle Pass. Here is the rotation!

Prize Wall Rotation

Prize Wall —> IAP Exclusive —> Challenger Rewards —> VIP Crate —> Diamond Crate —> Elite Campaign/Gold Crate

Battle Pass Rotation

Battle Pass —> Contest Rewards —> Guild Crate —> Coliseum/Arena/City Watch Crate —> Elite Campaign/Gold Crate

New Characters
• Kuzco (The Emperor’s New Groove) (available as the September Battle Pass Hero)
• Bing Bong (Inside Out) (available as the next challenger hero)
• Mirabel (Encanto) (available in the next prize wall)

Rotation
• Pegasus —> IAP exclusive
• Negaduck —> VIP Crate
• Tiana —> Diamond Crate
• Phoebus and Statler & Waldorf —> Elite Campaign
• Sweetums —> Contest Rewards
• Cogsworth & Lumiere —> Guild Crate
• Monkey Fist —> City Watch Crate
• Abu —> Elite Campaign

• Anna —> Elite Campaign
1 Like

No prediction needed

Someone else has done the rotations for the last 6 months

Also, these are wrong

3 Likes

So…

We are only 1 week into Y30, but you thought we should be getting E0 today (three full weeks earlier than a normal cap raise)…?

1 Like

Can’t read Update 5.2.02 for yourself and see that next Patch season is still coming on August 8…?

No I wasn’t expecting to hear from E0 today

He isn’t grumpy , he simply writing what their observations are about the game as he entitled to write as well.

No need to be an elitist and call @Bluebandit93 a grumpy goose just because you don’t like what he has to say. Better off just not commenting on it as it’s not constructive nor benificial to anyone on the topic. Just keep reading and move forward.

Not saying everyone is not excited for the new rank as I am sure some are, but think majority rather see game run smoothly then more content feel rushed added to the game is his whole point in my opinion.

3 Likes

What do you mean? It is literally copied and pasted from your original topic….

I’m intrigued by the prospect of basically customizing my heroes by choosing which secondary stats to boost. Granted, I fully expect more bugs, more lag, ever increasing stamina costs, etc. etc. etc., so saying I’m “excited” would be a stretch, but I also think there’s a possibility of something fun being added.

Can’t read Update 5.2.02-B for yourself and see that it was posted after the comment you’re replying to?

2 Likes

What was spoiled?

I think he means that they accidentally leaked the refreshed characters early at least I think so

1 Like

They released a set of test, in a sense, upgrades, just to see how the stats would react to the gameplay.

It explains it all here

1 Like

Maybe the new Emerald rarity gives us a new feature that comes with an item or many of that item needed from the minor stages of any chapter, and it possibly comes in many types.

Okay then thanks for telling me!

Thanks for explaining!

This is not from my original topic

This might have been the way it was 6 months ago, but there is no difference between Prize wall hero and Battle Pass hero at the moment

Prize wall MOVES TO battle pass

3 Likes

Possibly a server update for these refreshes, but a full update for 5.3

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney