A year of memories

Well, This forums has been around for a year, I have not quiet been though.

Anyways, I have posted this cuz I think It would be nice for us to reflect back on this past year in the forums. I have made some friends here, made some…frenemies as well.

Anyway, This is a post to try to show how far some of us have come. Basically, I want you to post your first post ever. Just a walk dpwn memory lane. It is fine if you don’t want to.

So, this is my first post ever. I feel that I have definitely come along way since then. My hero concepts feel so much more organized, and it never would have happened without all of you. Thanks for an almost entire year, and I hope we can spend another one together as well. :grin::relieved:

8 Likes

First ever post

It wasn’t that big lol. Only one person replied!
Wait! The person that replied is @Kinokan and they have one day recent read time and they’ve changed their avatar! Does that mean they’re still reading the forums?

4 Likes

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/the-next-heroes-revealed/75131

I remember dis post being my first. And ever since then, my life on the forums started.

4 Likes

This was my first. Didn’t mean much but it started my forum life.

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/retrieve-lost-account/134958/3

4 Likes

Wow! Dod you ever get what you wanted??

1 Like

My first topic heh. I first met you there @Champion_David

2 Likes

Yes, that was my first time to ask help from the support team, and my first experience was a great one!

1 Like

Well I would hate to get off topic here but I think @Kinokan is back!

Their avatar used to be Mike’s Scream Canisters and now it’s Winifred’s Spellbook!

Well he did say he would occasionally stalk the forums but not talk much. Also, he did recently post on the Guild for Server 19 page, saying he might join it, and I think he did join it.

2 Likes

I remember my first topic was a bug report for heist. I still hate myself for misspelling thief.

But my first idea topic was for making challenges better (at the time the only thing you got for completing them was a sticker), and it looks like both parts of it have come true! Challenges are worth doing now, and we get a small boost from collections!

3 Likes

My first post was an advertisement for my old guild back in August… it was pretty bad! But my favorite posts I’ve made are the Unlikely Character Concept page and the 12 Days of Disney Heroes Christmas page. That last one is probably a little less known, but still really fun.

4 Likes

@Champion_David I think that it is cool how you are still trying to get Mulan in the game and how much your concepts have changed since you first started. Along with everyone else who has posted on this I think it is just really cool to see how much we’ve all changed and adapted to forums…let’s hope to have another great year!

1 Like

I remember the main character David wanted in was Edna Mode. Several people even made concepts of her specially for him, myself included.

4 Likes

This was my very first topic.
Nothing special.

@HeroSSWin was the first to reply to me.
After that, started to read the forum a bit more and tried to participate more often.
Eventually it led to where I am.
Cannot believe 1 year already passed. Feels like yesterday.

2 Likes

I did make one too though. Eventually.

1 Like

I remember that :wink:

1 Like

Here’s my first post:

Looking back into it, I thought that it was a bug and other players were having all of it except for me… I was stubborn when I was defending my opinion…

3 Likes

This was my first post. After the 1.7 update, I was one of the players hit hard by crashes. I wasn’t able to make it stop and I eventually upgraded to a (somewhat) newer iPhone. The crashing stopped completely after that. As far as I know, unfortunately, there are still people suffering from severe crash issues.

Though that was my first reply, it would be another couple of months before I actually posted my first topic. This is my first topic:

I created it mainly just because it’s a pet peeve of mine to point out incorrect grammar or typos. It’s a thread that I’ve become proud of.

2 Likes

My first post was actually the Donald Duck Concept back when my Concepts were mediocre
But I feel as if I’ve gotten better I always look back at this concept noticing how a lot of it could be better but I tried and you were also my first reply on this post I can’t believe it’s been a year that this game has been Going… Feels like just a few days ago I made this concept😂

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney