Ahsoka Tano - Unlikely Concept

😁 Hello! Welcome to another Commander-Rex concept! The concept today is the legendary Jedi turned Rebel, Ahsoka Tano! Hope you all enjoy it!

Ahsoka Tano

Once a eager and impulsive Padawan, Ahsoka Tano uses her teachings from her Master, Anakin Skywalker to subdue and defeat enemies whilst still remaining her youthful optimism and agility as a Jedi to be hard to defeat in battle.

“I like firsts. Good or bad, they’re always memorable.”

Ahsoka Tano is a :star: Blue Frontline Damage Hero

Animations

Entrance: Ahsoka jumps in, igniting her lightsabers
Victory: Ahsoka crosses her arms and smiles
Defeat: Ahsoka kneels down and holds her head

Basic Attack: Ahsoka spins her twin lightsabers, dealing X damage to the closest enemies

Skills

White Skill: Focused Strike
iMarkup_20210522_122416
:fist: - Normal Damage

Ahsoka slashes her lightsabers at the closest enemies, dealing X damage and then uses the Force to remove 1 buff from all enemies. This attack removes +1 buff more for every +10% increase in Ahsoka’s Evasion. (Max 15 buffs)

Green Skill: Spin Push

:fist: - Normal Damage

Ahsoka spins her lightsabers at the nearest three enemies, dealing X damage and then uses the Force to knock them back into the backline enemies. The knockback deals an additional X damage to the backline enemies. Ahsoka then gains Y Evasion for the rest of the wave.

Blue Skill: Agile Manuever
iMarkup_20210522_104517
:shield: - True Damage

Every 10 seconds, Ahsoka flips, dodging a projectile and then throwing her lightsabers at the enemy that launched the projectile, dealing X damage. They then bounce through all enemies, dealing X damage. This attack deals +10% more damage for every +10% increase in Ahsoka’s Evasion. (max of +120% increased damage)

This attack also removes Y Evasion and Tenacity from all enemies for 9 seconds.

Purple Skill: Way Of The Jedi
iMarkup_20210522_123051

When Ahsoka is healed, all allies are healed for half of the amount of her Max HP. When Ahsoka is healed over her Max HP, she then gains Y Evasion for 10 seconds.

Ahsoka has +X more Skill Power while she has increased Evasion.

Red Skill: Daring Padawan
iMarkup_20210522_104959

Ahsoka gains Y Evasion for every unit on the field. When she KO’s a enemy while she has increased Evasion, she gains a HP Shield equal to 50% of the Evasion. Ahsoka’s skills also now cannot be evaded or dodged while she has increased Evasion.

Spin Push now removes X Basic Damage from all enemies. +10% Basic Damage for every 10% of Ahsoka’s increased Evasion. (+100% extra Basic Damage Removal)

The skill dodge and Evasion has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Max HP
  • +Y Tenacity
  • +Z Basic Damage removal from Spin Push

Battle Badge:

Requires To Charge:

• Ahsoka dodges an attack

Bonuses:

• Stat Buff: +X Skill Power
  • Lineup Buff: Damage allies gain +Y Evasion
  • Effect Buff: Whenever Ahsoka dodges an attack, she gains +Z Armor

Friendships

Ahsoka Tano/Captain Rex
Campaign: “Experience Over Everything”
Allies: Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Ian Lightfoot

Disk Power:

• +X Max HP
  • +Y Skill Power

Memories:

More Damage After Evasion

• Ahsoka’s skills deal +65% more damage after she evades a attack (+10% more damage per star)

• All of Ahsoka’s skills now remove 20% Reality from all enemies for 9 seconds (+5% Reality per star)

Ahsoka Tano/Mulan
Campaign: “Independent Optimism”
Allies: Shank, Honey Lemon, Rapunzel

Disk Power:

• +Y Energy Gain
  • +60 Reality Negation

Memories:

Power Through Disables

• Every 8 seconds Ahsoka is healed, she also removes a disable from all allies (-1 second per star)

• While disabled, all allies take 40% less damage from all sources (+10% less damage per star)

Other Notes

• This concept was supposed to come out yesterday but I had my first dose of the covid vaccine so I decided to take off last night and post it today. My next concept will still be next Friday as scheduled but it will be a bit later in the night to accommodate that.

• I decided to use Mulan as Ahsoka’s second friendship, not only because it fits for the two of them but also because Mulan’s OG voice, Ming-Na Wen is Fennec Shand in The Mandalorian and now voices her in The Bad Batch, so I thought it would be a good connection through Star Wars. This concept also is to tie in with another Bad Batch episode. :wink:

• I was contemplating whether to make this kit based off the season 7 young adult Ahsoka with blue lightsabers, the 30 year old Rebels Ahsoka with the white lightsabers or the Mandalorian Ahsoka played by Rosario Dawson but I opted to go for the Clone Wars season 4-6 Ahsoka with the nostalgic green lightsabers and youthful spirit cause I personally love that old era with the classic trio of Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka. And of course Rex. I hope it worked well. As a huge fan of Ahsoka, I hope I represented her very well here. :grin:

13 Likes

How would you rate this concept?

• :star::star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

Next week’s concept will be for :haircut_man::rage::dagger: so look forward to that. :upside_down_face:

Additional feedback is also appreciated. :+1:

I don’t like sand

1 Like

Great Star Wars concept of the fan favourite. Really love the choices!

Although there is 1 thing…

2fc1f3db9c8883fce3f08c51d96e158d

(Sorry Rex, I had to)

Congrats!!

5 Likes

Mother Gothel?

I wish that was not the first thing listed cause she did not need to be his Padawan to be awesome!

You did a pretty good job. Maybe not great, but good.

It removes 1 more buff from each enemy or 1 more buff in general?

This.

Lol, I was expecting that. I was thinking of that but I wanted to keep her still a Jedi in this. Way Of The Jedi is also a reference to a old school Clone Wars game I used to play. I was addicted. Oh, the memories of the 2010s. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ll change this, I didn’t know what else to say so I just said that. I’ll use something better. :sweat_smile:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney