Captain Rex - Unlikely Concept

😁 Hello! Welcome to another Commander-Rex concept! My third Clone Wars concept and fourth Star Wars one overall. Today's is for none other than the Captain, later Commander of the 501st, Rex or CT-7567. Hope you all enjoy! 

Captain Rex

The Captain of the 501st, CT-7567 aka “Rex” leads and protects his allies while shooting down enemies and formulating battle strategies to make the fight a easier victory.

“I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That’s how they engineered us. But we’re not droids. We’re not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions.”

Captain Rex is a :star::star: Blue Midline Support Hero

Animations

Entrance: Rex walks in, drawing his blasters
Victory: Rex takes off his helmet and salutes
Defeat: Rex holds his chest and kneels down

Basic Attack: Rex shoots the nearest enemies with his blasters, dealing X damage

Skills

White Skill: Squad Formation

:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

Captain Rex crosses his arms, inspiring all allies which cleanses all of their debuffs, increases their Reality by Y and their attack and movement speed by 75%.

Captain Rex then fires his two blasters at the 3 closest enemies, dealing X damage and calling the highest HP ally to assist with their basic attack, if they have no basic attack, they gain a Y HP Shield for 9 seconds.

Green Skill: Strategic Attack
iMarkup_20210514_164859
:fist: - Normal Damage

At the start of every wave, Captain Rex throws a EMP on the ground until he is KO’d. The EMP removes all enemies’ Basic Damage and Skill Power by Y every 2.5 seconds. When allies deal critical hits to enemies while the EMP is active, it is instead a Super Crit. When a enemy is KO’d while the EMP is active, all enemies lose 1 active buff.

When Captain Rex is KO’d, the EMP explodes, dealing X damage to all enemies and Stunning the two furthest enemies for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill: Heightened Assault
iMarkup_20210514_164207
:fist: - Normal Damage

When a ally falls below 50% of their Max HP, Captain Rex uses his jetpack and flies in front of them, redirecting all damage that would be dealt to them towards him for 13 seconds. While flying, Captain Rex’s basic attack deals +60% more damage and he has Y more Reality.

Once he flies back to his position, the ally he was protecting is healed for 50% of their Max HP. If Captain Rex was reduced below 20% of his Max HP during that time, he is also healed for that same amount of Max HP.

Purple Skill: For The Republic

When allies gain a buff, the duration of it is increased by 2 seconds. +1 second per +10% of Captain Rex’s increased Reality. (Max 6 buffs)

All allies gain X Max HP after using their Green or Blue Skills.

Red Skill: 501st Captain
iMarkup_20210514_113523
When a ally gets buffed, they gain Skill Power equal to 70% of Captain Rex’s Reality for 7 seconds. When Captain Rex is KO’d, allies gain all of the buffs he had when he was KO’d. If he had no buffs, they gain 400 energy and +95% attack and movement speed for the rest of the wave.

All allies gain Y Armor and Basic Damage after Captain Rex uses Squad Formation.

The energy and attack and movement speed buffs have a chance to fail on allies above Level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Skill Power
  • +Y Tenacity
  • +Z Heal from Heightened Assault

Battle Badge:

Requires To Charge:

• A ally takes more than 25% of their Max HP in a single hit

Bonuses:

• Stat Buff: +Y Armor
  • Lineup Buff: Blue Team allies gain +Y Evasion
  • Effect Buff: When a ally takes more than 25% of their Max HP in a single hit, they gain a Y HP Shield for 6 seconds

Friendships

Captain Rex/Calhoun
Campaign: “War Veterans”
Allies: Vanellope, Hector Barbossa, Flynn Rider

Disk Power:

• +X Damage from Squad Formation
  • +Z Max HP for all allies

Memories:

EMP Control

• When a enemy is dealt a Super Crit while the EMP is active, they lose 1 active buff (+1 buff per star)
  • The first time a ally is reduced to 1 HP while the EMP is active, they are healed for 40% of their Max HP and gain +30% attack speed (+10% attack speed per star)

Captain Rex/Gizmoduck
Campaign: “Help Others Fight”
Allies: Carl, Fozzie, Kim Possible

Disk Power:

• +Y Evasion
  • +Z Basic Damage

Strength From Victory

• When a enemy is KO’d, all allies gain 3 of the active buffs the enemy had when KO’d (+1 buff per star)
  • When enemies are dealt more than 40% of their Max HP in a single hit, their attack and movement speed is decreased by -50% (+10% attack and movement speed per star)

Other Notes

• So as you guys know, Rex is indeed my namesake along with Rex from Toy Story. Fun story is, Commander Cody used to be my favorite clone but in recent years, I can say I prefer Rex. He really is such a interesting, deep and emotionally connected character that I can say I even relate to at times. I hope I reflected that well in this concept. :grin:

• This is also my third Clone Wars concept after Yoda and Obi-Wan. The next two Fridays this month will be for two other central Clone Wars characters but after that, I will most likely do some more Original Trilogy characters. As always, you can request certain ones you may want. I love doing these concepts as you know.

• Today is also Bad Batch day and I figured a clone would be a great idea for it. Cody will be done relatively soon also. Look forward to him and I hope you’re enjoying this great show about our favorite clones as I am. So yeah, look forward to it! :+1:

17 Likes

How would you rate this concept?

• :star::star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

Next week’s concept will be for :orange_circle::crossed_swords:, so look forward to that. :wink:

As always, additional feedback is also appreciated. :+1:

4 Likes

Hey look, Rex finally decided to make a self concept

7 Likes

Cody?

Not quite…he’ll be coming soon though. Orange is right though. Keep thinking that. :upside_down_face:

I think only debuffs can be evaded, but i’m not 100% sure

If it’s of their max HP, it won’t be a fixed number, it will be a % of the allies max HP

Other than that very good concept :+1:

1 Like

Removed the first, changed the second. Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Well, this is

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney