Animal Kingdom Concept Contest!

How they determine the team, idk?

Yeah, a mystery

Would Mor’du count for this contest? Technically he is a cursed human but spends all his time as a bear in Brave and would do the same in my concept if he’s allowed

1 Like

According to the rules the primary shape must be an animal. And shapeshifting is not allowed.

Here is my entry: You, me, and fifi (animal kingdom contest entry)
Hope it wasn’t to early lol

1 Like

Here is my entry https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/flik-a-bugs-life-hero-concept/1310803

1 Like

Uhh. Did you read the guidelines?

5 Likes

Here’s
my submission!!

Self-proclaimed human expert (contest entry)

1 Like

Heres mine
The henchmen vultures animal kingdom concept submission

1 Like

Currently working on mine!

1 Like

@Wizard_Rider_08 I believe you have to make the concept the day you submit it

Hmmm, really?

It just said I can’t submit any concept before today. It said nothing about submitting a concept that I worked on before today. The one I submitted I worked on until last night, but I never submitted it to the contest before today.

It says that you released it 1 day ago

2 Likes

@Wizard_Rider_08

4 Likes

I didn’t submit it to the contest, I just published it for feedback from some people. I didn’t post anything about it on this wall until today to submit him to the contest and the day I chose the concept. So technically since I didn’t mention it here, does that still disqualify it? After all, the only messages he has on the thread are about feedback I worked on til this morning before I posted the link.

Even if that wasn’t the case, it disqualifies since you’ve made major changes to it

3 Likes

Not really, it still is the same as last night. The only changes I made were grammar and format, not content.

Mhmm
 maybe I should read the comment section
 oh wait

6 Likes

Sure, the last comment says to switch up the red skill, but I didn’t do it since last night

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney